• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mistercesq

1. M

BMW M2 competition

Milltek, Milltek, Milltek
  2. M

Come on then who was it?

Looks like someone didn’t stop at the T junction.
  3. M

EP3 Buying/financing your Type R

Yep, they are discounting them which they didn’t used to do very often on the prefacelift.
  4. M

We buy any car. They are a very good indicator of what the car is really worth. Quite a few of us have sold our cars through them because they were being rather generous.
  5. M

Just be aware that the cars value is £24145 so you will lose nearly 5k the moment you pick it up. Prices are overinflated at the moment but once the current stock clears the prices will come down.
  6. M

I honestly wouldn’t buy one yet. Stealers have been paying over the odds from sellers like myself and a few others on the forum. You need to wait for the overpriced stock to clear and a few ex demo facelifts to be for sale around the 30k mark. My former car is currently for sale at Chiswick...
  7. M

EP3 2 NEW type R Models confirmed ! LIGHT WEIGHT & SPORT Line , black seats back too !

I had one Premium Plus in yellow with aero kit. Discarded it after 5 months. Steering was robotic, build quality was horrible, the whole car creaked, rattled and groaned. After 3 months all 4 brake discs warped and once they were fixed the drive shaft seal disintegrated and destroyed that shaft...
  8. M

EP3 Boost Blue

Boost blue just doesn’t suit the Type R IMO.
  9. M

What did you do to your Type R today?

The FK2 is a different matter. I suspect the prices on those will stay stable for a long time. Im talking about the FK8 prices which have gone bonkers over the past month.
  10. M

What age mileage?
  11. M

The WE Buy any Car Type R bubble just burst. Overnight drop from £27k to £23.6k
  12. M

Yep told you the prices were crazy. The one I sold nearly 2 weeks ago hasn’t yet popped up for sale. Maybe WBAC know something we don’t. Will there not be a UK facelift R?
  13. M

Honestly I have no idea! Supra? Im chopping in our XC40 T5 shortly too for a V6 Velar. I’m just going to bide my time for the fun car.
  14. M

Webuyanycar, 68 plate, 8500 miles they gave me £26500. Had a pleasant experience, the car was spotless so didn’t knock off any money.
  15. M

Sold mine today. Its been a very pleasurable 6 months and I've now scratched the FK8 itch. I wasn't intending to sell it but I was offered £500 less than I paid for it 6 months ago (and 6000 miles later) so it seemed a no brainer with car prices artificially inflated at the moment. Im going to...
Back