• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mitz

1. Mitz

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Any one getting travel on FK8 brakes only 1721 on clock surely it shouldn't do that. Suppose to be Brembo brakes?
  2. Mitz

I got my mats free of charge genuine Honda type r ones. Even got the invoice to prove it @ 0.00 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Mitz

Which car do you own next time I come leicester have a lot of family there I can come and show you mine if you like? :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Mitz

Done my first long trip to Leicester and back and boy did get a lot of looks. Lovely motor mainly 6th gear at 70mph bed the brakes in slowly and clutch like was advised. Up to 340 miles now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Mitz

Yea I’m seriously thinking about it but the red rims do look good Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Mitz

Thanks for the bedding the car in advice. But after reading people’s alloy gators advice I’m a bit disappointed having them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Mitz

I feel bad I had them put on now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Mitz

https://video.citnow.com/vxSzTHxCgRl Alloygators and carbon fibre packs
  9. Mitz

Got red alloygators fitted will provide pictures shortly as soon as I get picture on Friday Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Mitz

Checked with the bodycentre and alloygators were no problem to fit even with the material of alloys will put picture on here as soon I get car on Friday :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Mitz

Nope my name is spelt Mitul I purchased the plate off Dvla website Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Mitz

Yes the car has been here since 1st September the body centre in Norwich did the carbon Autoglym paint protection plus the venture shield and alloy gators and I've seen the carbon fibre pack exterior and interior on it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Mitz

I will kick off no reason just because I paid by cheque I gave the full balance and bank confirm today it’s cleared on Friday. I understand my carbon fibre door sills are not in stock but that can wait want to enjoy the car.
  14. Mitz

Are Honda taking the biscuit a gave a cheque on Tuesday 12th they say I could pick the car up on Thursday I said I’ll come on Friday on my day off. The funds have cleared only to be told I have to wait for 10 working days. Any advice guys? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Mitz

Can’t wait to pick mine up having a full venture shield on front with carbon fibre pack interior and exterior. Looks loverly in brilliant sporty blue.
Back