• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by MJAS1984

1. M

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

still more than moi.only been 9 months, and now for sale lol
  2. M

Keeno's project teg - SOLD :(

i have some decals you can have, black or white ?
  3. M

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Service Info

You can laugh as ur not far wrong with the spinning cups ! (The walzers)
  4. M

i am ;) as it was a council run event they all had insurance. To be honest, i wouldnt have fallen off if there were hand rails, and theyweren't rushing people on and off. + the fact sick pay will hardly buy a weeks supply of pot noodles ! let alone cover mortgage etc
  5. M

I fell off a fairground ride, and landed on my shoulder. Resulting in a stretched tendon, which subsequently fractured my shoulder bone. Mri scan and everything, results of that tomorrow. Hense the car has been sorn till I am allowed to drive again :o) ( I awate lol's and fails for falling like...
  6. M

I am in this dilema at the moment, but i'm just gonna do everything that could possibly need doing. Start a fresh, from here on me thinks :D (well when i get it back on the road !)
  7. M

RED

I've sealed mine and polished/waxed weekly regardless, and its still pants ! the roof/bonnet looks pink :eek:
  8. M

1.6 VTEC mod

200bhp from a 1.6, i would gues it was the EK9 engine. As the sport is only 108 BHP. As jermal said go for things that can be transferred to an EP3.
  9. M

FN2 Mugen FN2??

Have to agree there, i also like it. Maybe not so much the rear poiler but hey, each to their own :twisted:
  10. M

JDM Carpet in a EP2 ?

Yeah they are, same as a type R but girly engine :lol:
  11. M

JDM Carpet in a EP2 ?

Basically just wondering if the red jdm carpet from an ep3 will fit in an ep2 ? Any advice will be greatlly received ;)
  12. M

My CTR,Updated mugen rep lip!New front end pics!

Saw this in the flesh today an had a chat with Ben, all i can say is looks an amazing job paint wise ! and for what he quoted me is half the price of elsewhere ! :twisted: top fella
  13. M

My CTR,Updated mugen rep lip!New front end pics!

Looking awesome fella ! who did the paint for you ? as theres a couple bits id like to get done, and dont trust the last place i went too :mad:
  14. M

which setup should i go for ?

Then you will deffo want a sub, sound deadening is advised to stop the dor rattling, plus it adds abit of weigh to the door wich to me seems a tan tinny.
  15. M

which setup should i go for ?

Have to agree with funky there,does seem awefully expensive. I paid £28 odd pound for the dynamat stuff, ad all you have to do is peel the sticky side ff and push it on ya door. For £150 i'd do it yourself :rolleyes:
Back