• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mka

1. mka

car stereo's

can any one recommend some where good to car stereo fascia's ? i have checked ebay they dont have the one i need. regards matt moved by dotty
  2. mka

New car insurance grouping

i thought the CTR had a Thatcham approved alarm/immobilser
  3. mka

My Black DC5

great looking car. if your look to selling in 18 months - 2 years time let me know :cool:
  4. mka

No claims bonus

cheers for the replies guys. i spoke with norwich union who i have the NCB with and they will honour it for 3 years after so im good.
  5. mka

No claims bonus

cheers man, ill give it ago lol
  6. mka

Dodgy scam insurance!

the site has been taken down now
  7. mka

No claims bonus

ahh cr*p, im gona loose as im not back till april and it runs out in feb. its woth norwich union they might want to retain me as a customer and let me keep it still
  8. mka

No claims bonus

ive been living out of the uk for just under 2 years now and i will be returning in april this year. so obviously i will need a car. the last i was insured was Feb 05 when the policy ended and i had 2 years NCB, im sure i read somewhere NCB has a time limit it on it can any one tell if there...
  9. mka

car insurance

Cheers Captain, was just what i was looking for :)
  10. mka

car insurance

is there a listing of all normal uk cars that that can be searched by insurance group. as i want to be able to pick from the cheapest cars to insure. cheers matt
  11. mka

SP30 3 points

my insurance didn't change when i got an sp30. the guy on the phone actually said to me there so common these days they don't normally bother with any extra charges. definatyl question it. £200 plus extra is just wrong.
  12. mka

k pro- is it worth it ??

from what i have seen and heard definatly
  13. mka

Got my ITG Maxogen fitted!

looks sweet :twisted:
  14. mka

ABP fastroad setup and warranty

some will argue it, othere say that it only affects the parts you change
  15. mka

FAO Milano Chris+Mods can we have this pls?

the hover is very useful :)
Back