• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mkb90

1. mkb90

Brightside Insurance

I had insurance for a year with them. No complaints but i never had to contact them other than to cancel the renewal. Like most they triple the price on renewal
  2. mkb90

FN2 Will ep3 braided clutch line fit a fn2?

I have a brand new hel clutch line I bought but never fitted to my ep3, just wondered if it fits the fn2 as I'm doing the fluid at the weekend so I could fit it at the same time. Thanks
  3. mkb90

My Cosmic EP3!! My Second Type R

Been a while since a update, been really busy with work so not had time to do anything. my steering rack gave up and had loads of play in it so i managed to get a 05 one which had covered 65k so i swapped it out and put my new slider on it before installing and some new track rod ends took...
  4. mkb90

Suspension for beginners

Apparently its the best for grip so track i guess. If its not going to be better than the original frsu then i will stick to the normal specs my camber is set as above which i will stick with for the minute, just need toe adjusting now i have put in a new rack
  5. mkb90

Suspension for beginners

I have found a new setup which is meant to be the best, im toying with the idea of having it on mine to try. -1 camber all round 0.05 toe in all round i currently run -1.2 camber front -1 camber rear toe is out as i have fitted a new rack so getting it adjusted tomorrow morning
  6. mkb90

tgm visit

I could do with a Frsu tweek and have been told to give tgm a go. Might ring for a price
  7. mkb90

NHB Premier EP3 - StopTech BBK/5.86 FD/TDI Cams 270BHP&181LB/FT

How did you find the m2 back box compared to the new one? I currently have a japspeed manifold oem cat and m2 toda style back box with unsilenced mid pipe. It's silly loud I do love it but motorway is painful at times the gearbox changes might be a mod I need. I want to get on the track but...
  8. mkb90

RichE's Sparklin' Cosmic EP3

I did mine all round as they needed changing but oem is fine for rear and upgrade the front. And its not alot more for the rear if you buy as a package. Just remember to get a piston tool for the rear otherwise its a pain in the arse and almost impossible to wind it in. I would recommend...
  9. mkb90

From memory my brake disks and pads cost around £250 my fluid I think was £13 but I got a few tins in a deal my caliper kit was £55 and the brake stopper is on tegiwa but I won one on eBay cheap my braided brake lines were £25 off a breaking car but normally £55ish upwards. Another good...
  10. mkb90

HARDRACE drop links, is it worth it,

I bought a set off eBay pretty reasonable £38 and there HD drop links. Look impressive and three times bigger over oem. They came with a 4 year warranty. I looked at others but at the time they were the cheapest with the warranty that was for front and rear
  11. mkb90

Brake fluid advice required, ATE typ 200 / Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid

I run the ate super blue. Only due to it being on offer when I looked and bought 2 cans cheaper than 1 rbf600. its good stuff
  12. mkb90

I was fuming. But now its nearly how I want it I'm over the moon with it now. Just needs a good polish im desperate to take it to tdi north but it's the money. And I want to do more bits before.
  13. mkb90

I refurbished my calipers and I currently run 40g disks with yellowstuff pads all round using ate super blue fluid and a brake stopper. Also have braided lines ready to fit. The brake stopper gives you a nice pedal feel. Gives you more confidence, firms the pedal. Its worth the money. My...
  14. mkb90

I now have a jdm rear arb complete to fit. At the same time I got some goodridge braided brake lines and the missing wiper cover. Hopefully soon on I get some car time :)
  15. mkb90

I love cosmic grey as soon as I could afford a type r I got a preface lift silver. I blame my brother for buying a black preface when I was 16. I had the bug ever since when cosmic came out that's the car I had to have at some point
Back