• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mondie's latest activity

• M
    Mondie reacted to garethdj's post in the thread FL5 FK8 to FL5? with Like Like.
    Thanks I did try to search. Yeah I was surprised at the lack of discussion. Not many cars about tbf though, I’m yet to see one in the...
  • M
    Mondie replied to the thread FL5 FK8 to FL5?.
    There isn't a lot of discussion on the FL5 but I recently asked on this thread, see page 12 onwards...
  • M
    Mondie reacted to MARKTHOMASBRAND's post in the thread FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels) with Like Like.
    Get Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S...good tyre & will last way longer than Sport Contact 6 :cool: Better in the cold/wet too ;)
  • M
    Mondie reacted to VTECMattC's post in the thread FL5 New Civic Type R with Like Like.
    So my story is quite wordy, so those that don’t want to read everything overall I thought the FL5 was a big enough step up from the FK8...
  • M
    Mondie replied to the thread FL5 New Civic Type R.
    Afternoon Matt, That’s an excellent real-world owner review, just what I was hoping to read I’ve read a few times now of new cars...
Back