• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by monkey boy kev

1. monkey boy kev

FK2 FK2 general discussion

It looks feckin mean though :twisted::twisted::twisted:
  2. monkey boy kev

#2 'Cosmic Rocket'

Hey chap, WOW, the cosmic rocket puts 'black beauty' in the shade!!! I'm glad to hear you've looked after her, it ironic as i was only thinking the other day how she was doing, although i knew she was in good hands when you said you'd give her a new home.
  3. monkey boy kev

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

Loving the car chap, but wedsports or not, for me the wheels would be changed as i don't like the look of the current ones. They look..........well small.
  4. monkey boy kev

I'll definitely be booking in for a test drive of one whatever they look like.
  5. monkey boy kev

I've got a horrible feeling that despite all the hype and the marketing of 'that wing', the new Type-r is going to be a huge disappointment.
  6. monkey boy kev

Surely it HAS to be given all the marketing hype about it.
  7. monkey boy kev

Each to their own........

Each to their own.................BUT.........whoever done that needs shooting.
  8. monkey boy kev

I appreciate it's just a render, but WOW =P~=P~=P~
  9. monkey boy kev

I loving this - i do worry they will price it out of the market for most who would purchase - like me :(
  10. monkey boy kev

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

Loving to write up G. Keep it coming.
  11. monkey boy kev

I paid £17.5K with air con - facelift for mine back in 2004 with the non-air con ones being £16.6K
  12. monkey boy kev

100 today

Wish a belated Happy Birthday to the car for me Ron ;) :lol: :lol:
  13. monkey boy kev

Ouch!! Maybe i won't be back in a Type-r straight away.
  14. monkey boy kev

I'm liking this :twisted:
Back