• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mr Plumb

1. Mr Plumb

New Thread. More action less waffle. Silver EP3

Oh right ok. Yea i'm the same id rather pay for something cheaper as long as its decent quality you know. Be good to see it fitted mate. Whats the price difference if you don't mind me asking? Sorry if i'm being rude but like i said im completely new to the Civic fold :)
  2. Mr Plumb

any one fitted facelift wing mirrors to preface

Hmm ok then, will have a look now then :) I actually do prefer the facelift seats and door cards. Better save a bit more and get exactly what i want :) Thank you for the info, much appreciated!
  3. Mr Plumb

Oh yea of course, i take it i couldnt put facelift wings on because they wouldnt line up with the bumper?
  4. Mr Plumb

Is it really that much hassle of fitting facelift mirrors to a pre facelift? I'm looking at getting a pre facelift and the only thing I'd like to swap is the mirrors
  5. Mr Plumb

Ah ok :) What made you get the Tegiwa over the gruppe m? (Sorry if its a silly question im new to CTR's)
  6. Mr Plumb

Looks very nice mate, have you had chance to fit the Tegiwa yet?
  7. Mr Plumb

One touch into pre facelift?

Hmm. so a few options to consider. Jermal how did they get on with this?
  8. Mr Plumb

Cheers mate is there any way of doing it so its one touch up aswell and for the passenger side?
  9. Mr Plumb

Hey people I've just found out that the pre facelifts dont come with one touch windows. How easy would it be to retro fit one touch windows if at all possible? Many thanks :)
  10. Mr Plumb

My JDM DC2 Integra Type R (Pics from SMCS show)

Loving the Teg :) Do you have any pics of the new bits fitted?
  11. Mr Plumb

De badged ep3!!!!

Thanks for that :) Major debadging session when i finally get my CTR :)
  12. Mr Plumb

De badged ep3!!!!

+1 For no badges :) Just a randomish question: Can you remove the Type R from the side skirts? (By the way i don't own an EP3 yet :( )
  13. Mr Plumb

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

Lovely CTR mate that tyre paint looks fantastic! Will have to invest in some of that!
  14. Mr Plumb

my first type r take two

Very nice from the pics :)
  15. Mr Plumb

Wootts New EP3

Love it mate how much did that set you back ?
Back