• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mr. t

1. M

Bulbs

Thanks Shaenei
  2. M

Bulbs

Hi Lads Just wanted to confirm this: For the rear orange Indicator's are (EP3 facelift - Rear Indicators: Offset Pin BAU15S) What about the front's was thinking of changing them to slivertec. Thanks
  3. M

EP3

Thanks for the comments boys. Was thinking of vinyl wraping the bonnet and Rear Spoiler?
  4. M

EP3

Cheers Buddy
  5. M

EP3

My Car :twisted:
  6. M

Whats your moblie number mate call me on 07946 054 620 o 07917 504 182 confirm some info with...

Whats your moblie number mate call me on 07946 054 620 o 07917 504 182 confirm some info with you ta t
  7. M

u there

u there
  8. M

Mate am selling my alpine cde 103 bt...

Mate am selling my alpine cde 103 bt http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/10497.html its not box or manual little few marks how much should i sell it for ? check on ebay and cant see my HU there
  9. M

Hi mate how things

Hi mate how things
  10. M

Hi Mate Am selling some audio stuff on the fro sale part, would you or someone could take this...

Hi Mate Am selling some audio stuff on the fro sale part, would you or someone could take this sub and amp off my hands need cash vgot a bill to pay or i stuff lol. Alpine sub and amp. Am base in wimbeldon.
  11. M

£80 would you take it need cash mate by end of this week. means *** meeting in farham town...

£80 would you take it need cash mate by end of this week. means *** meeting in farham town centre ***
  12. M

Replied to post

Replied to post
  13. M

2004 Honda Civic

Sidelights bought on ebay think it was £3.00 all in. Blue ones
  14. M

2004 Honda Civic

Hi All Recently did some mods to my car: Tints HIDS Upgraded Audio System Here are a couple of pictures: Here are some Pictures of my mate Vdub:
Back