• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mr Woppit

1. M

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

So attended Ultimate Automotive Sunday past. Good turnout, for a great cause. Here's a few photos taken of the car. I wasn't happy with the front fitment so after the show I fittet spacers and pulled my arches more by hand. Things are pretty tight now :D Rear also had spacers...
  2. M

Few more photos had on my phone Had fog light retrofitted for mot to Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. M

Few more photos, albeit not very good ones. For those interested my instagram is: @tim_s2k Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. M

I'll just leave these here... And one I took myself just from my phone lol. Looks pretty terrible next to the pro shots ha! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. M

So a good friend did his thing with light painting. I'll let the photos do the talking Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. M

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. M

Gave the car it's first bath since the wrap. Love the colour more and more every day. Again my photos don't do it justice. Wish I had somewhere to take this to get half decent photos in a nice location lol. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. M

Few more from weekend. First time I got to see it in daylight. Looks so much better in person. My photos don't do it justice at all. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. M

Full polish would look amazing, we'll see after winter. I'll have a good think about it. Not sure about neo chrome wheels. Not too fussed on them lol. Yeah they're very expensive. It's because they source genuine oem.lights brand new to retrofit. So they already cost around 800 before they've...
  10. M

Few before and after shots from when I first bought the car to now. Plenty still more to come though... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. M

I do like the bronze but I'm also thinking of black chrome or just a nice silver. Hmm see how the bronze anodised finish holds up over winter. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. M

Thanks buddy. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  13. M

And before the wrap with the new tail lights. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. M

Thanks guys. Bit gutted I'll never get to see my old carbon mugen rep hardtop on it. Would have looked amazing. Maybe get another one day eh? ;) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Back