• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by MrJakRana

1. M

AEM V2 intake

Thanks loxy will most definitely be sacking it off then! Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
  2. M

AEM V2 intake

Here are some pics, the filter itself is on as far as it will go but rubs on the metal support for the original airbox. Is it just a case of getting a smaller filter maybe? Sorry I am new to the whole modding of cars thing
  3. M

AEM V2 intake

4. M

AEM V2 intake

Yeah sure, will look into it when home. So basically the V2 is the better option apart from the tegiwa, which cost a fair old whack? Was looking at something like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221807101477?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
  5. M

AEM V2 intake

@ jimbodeeni just want one for a bit of noise like yourself, currently looking at a couple of K&N Typhoons on ebay as the AEM V2 I have don't fit, seems I have one for a different car
  6. M

AEM V2 intake

Thanks for your comments, will sack it off then
  7. M

AEM V2 intake

Are there 2 sizes of this? have on for my EP3 but some of the fittings won't line up, therefore I have assumed that there is an EP3 one and another for a different model but if someone could confirm for me that'll be sweet
  8. M

Can anyone help please?

Cheers Loxy, it was a kit thru ebay I think that they are the ones shown on the forum but further investigation revealed it to be a low charge on the battery that was upsetting the whole works! Charging it now and hope it holds, if not a new battery is gonna be needed.
  9. M

Can anyone help please?

Got a couple of problems with my 02 plate EP3 and need some help/advise if poss. Firstly after getting home yesterday and locking my car the passenger door will not open from outside or inside. The key fob still works the central locking but the lock rod thing on the passenger door doesn't move...
  10. M

ICE supply and fit in Essex

Does anyone have any recommendations for a company to supply and fit some ICE equipment for me in Essex? Or just someone to fit and I'll source the parts myself. Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers
  11. M

Fititing rear speakers, help!!!

I have got some 16cm speakers to fit in the rear of my 03 plate EP3 and the adaptors to fit them in place but I cant figure out how to fit the speaker to the the adaptor!! The adaptor I got off ebay and screws in nicely to the existing holes left by the old stock speakers but none of the holes...
  12. M

where can i buy front 6.5 inch speaker adaptors

Alright dude, I got some speakers through ebay, different size to those you have but did notice that the seller had all sorts of adaptors etc so may be worth a quick gander. Sellers ebay ID is sounds4wheels, hope this helps you
  13. M

Key fob!

I know its too late to help you but it may help others that read this thread. I had a similar problem, the fobs to mine wouldn't work at all, I tried doing the reprogram thing with the ignition and button pressing etc. When that didnt work I took it to the boys at honda who told me it was the...
  14. M

So I've got the dreaded alarm fault!

Hi, had my 03 Type R for just over a week. The central locking wasnt working so checked the fuse, changed it and it worked and something must have also kicked in with the alarm as this started to arm as well (sorting that was on my list too). Problem I have now is that the alarm arms but every...
Back