• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by MrJoeLee

1. MrJoeLee

Yellowspeed coilovers for FN2

I didn't get them in the end, just lowered it on Tein springs
  2. MrJoeLee

My first Fn2

I’m leaning towards gold..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MrJoeLee

My first Fn2

Bit of Carbon wrap. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MrJoeLee

Yellowspeed coilovers for FN2

Anyone had any experience of Yellowspeed? It's not a brand I'm aware of, but they do a reasonable priced set of coilovers for an FN2, just seeing if anyone has had them. Cheers
  5. MrJoeLee

My first Fn2

Really happy with how the black wing mirrors look. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. MrJoeLee

My first Fn2

Yeah that’s the main issue I suppose, they look nice clean but that doesn’t last long enough! Seems like anthracite is the one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. MrJoeLee

My first Fn2

Just had a look, yeah that will look smart. Make sure it’s on before Japfest so I can have a look at yours! [emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MrJoeLee

My first Fn2

Can you link me to a jap plate? Yes mate that would be good, only seen pictures so far so seeing them properly might change my mind. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MrJoeLee

My first Fn2

Cheers mate, seen a few with black wheels and I’m not a fan, I’m thinking either white or anthracite grey. Hopefully get a few ideas from Japfest next month. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. MrJoeLee

My first Fn2

Done a few bits today. Heko wind deflectors, Lacquered the wing mirrors black, Fog light covers, New metal pressed plates and plate surround. Nothing major as of yet, the more expensive stuff will commence after pay day. The wheels could do with a refurb and I might change the colour of them...
  11. MrJoeLee

My first Fn2

Picked this little beauty up a fortnight ago now. Absolutely in love. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. MrJoeLee

Fog light protectors for sale 8G/9G/10G - FN2/FK2/FK8

Just ordered a pair through ebay, can't wait to get them on!
Back