• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mugen1314

1. mugen1314

EP3 / Evo 8 MR / E46 M3 / STI

Traded it, was patient with private sale. Plus it had private plate , garage did transfer more quicker and easier. Traded it for £11500 which was the highest i got for a part ex.
  2. mugen1314

Me bad :p
  3. mugen1314

Funny thing is the blue interior was never to my liking , but you will get used to it after a while. The sound insulation is very good compared with the Evo. I assume with the MR they stripped out alot of the sound insulation ( no wonder it sounds so loud with a decatted Nur spec ) wheres with...
  4. mugen1314

Sti 50k mileage ( i only do 6k a year ) paid £10'850
  5. mugen1314

A little update. The M3 bug was biting me badly and also wanted something different to the Evo, i took the plunged about two months ago and sold the Evo for a E46 M3. One owner , 30k mileage , new 19's OEM wheels , new pads , Manual and in excellent condition. Any regrets ? obviously it wasnt...
  6. mugen1314

Was down in Indigo GT where Ant & Co looked after me very well. Had Eibach springs fitted aswel as FRS. The car is sitting nicely as i would like it. No scraps on front bumper yet, but i do anticipate some humps/bumps will be a little to high for it. Handling is what i imagine. Ok its not...
  7. mugen1314

sorry wont be selling calipers and disc yet. here one picture i took before dark
  8. mugen1314

Those re30 does look very nice. I was offered 1700 for the set, without rubber. Shame it was out of my budget.
  9. mugen1314

Harv where yours on 18s? Im looking to get eibach springs plus FRS. So it should give it more aggresive stance. Colour choice is good for me. In daylight its does show out the goldish bronze more. Overal im happy with the result , next plans probably bigger brakes and bigger seats.
  10. mugen1314

After getting the wheels from Peeler :smthumbup Ive decided that i needed to spray it to the closest bronze.Although it was quite hard and literally impossible to find a closest paintcode for the rays bronze. I decided to go for the BMW sepang Bronze. I know its on 17's and i didnt want to go...
  11. mugen1314

Lee5 has been mapping for a while now. Hes very popular on the MLR and kents best geekmapper. i believe he also mapped Rmcya old evo too. Im trying to source out a decent camera suction mount for the car. So hopefully be able to get some videos in couple weeks time
  12. mugen1314

Just another mini update. Took the car down to Kent again to meep up geekmapper Lee5. Originally plans were to have pops and bangs installed, but after a few discussions about my remap with RG's Lee decided to have my car recheck again. So out came out the laptop and mapping was begun :) Lee...
  13. mugen1314

Just another mini update. Took the car to RG Motorsports in kent and got the car Remapped along with a Walbro fuel pump, HKS air filter , ARC heat sheild. Prior this i bought the HKS Air filter a month ago but was intended to install it as i thought it would sound very similar to all the...
  14. mugen1314

I used my mrs Nikon D80. Although the HDR effect is not everones liking it was my first attempt of playing around with the pictures. It does look a bit over the top but its not everyday i get to fiddle around on photoshop. :)
  15. mugen1314

just mini update. No mods of yet on the evo just bought another car for the MRS. VW GTI DSG , its so silky smooth yet the power is so sutble but affective. On the same week brother inlaw decided to part his 206 in exchange for a RX8 Pz. So heres a little photoshoot .
Back