• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by murray

1. M

FK2 R+ mode

I had it on over the Brecon Beacons but the roads are like a race track not a single pot hole. But will be Saving it for track days I think. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

new FK2

Looking great buddy. I know what you mean it so easy to get up to a silly speed but the car handles it so well. Enjoy her..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

Track day Tyres - Yokohoma AD08 or Toyo R888's?

I have so much love for these tyres
  4. M

New car, R32 Golf, V6 ftw. Launch control vid PG13.

Whats the running costs of the car like?
  5. M

Really liking the video of the launch control too
  6. M

This is a picture of it so some of you Audi guys may know what year it was... This happened a few weeks after the new box was put in and a bus decides to cut you up and drag the car around the corner
  7. M

I was 99% sure it was an 04 but guessing it wasnt then. It had around 80,000 miles on it Loxy. All I know is it had that flappy paddle box in it and shortly after buying it in a private sale the box went and had to have it replaced. It wasn't the new shape the more rounded shape
  8. M

My mate had the DSG in his 04 RS6 it started to slip and the total cost was around £4k to repair, not a VW garage either so dread to think what it could have been with stealer costs
  9. M

I find them fine in the wet. Hitting standing water things can get a little iffy if your making up time but normal speeds, again I have had no issues with them. I was really shocked when I was on the M40 when all the snow came down at the start of the year and everyone was getting stuck which...
  10. M

I put 4 new AD08's on the car a month before I went to the ring last year done around 20 laps of the ring used them for around 10,000 miles on the road. Another track day at Silverstone, then thought I would change the fronts. So the rears are still on with plenty of life, the fronts had a...
  11. M

Im now on my second set of AD08's and will be buying a 3rd for the summer. Really rate them, never used 888's so cant comment on them. But I use AD08's as everyday tyres not just as track fun rubber.
  12. M

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Looking really good mate
  13. M

FD2 2007 57 plate FD2 Headlights

Cheers Loxy, The spec is posted in the forsale thread, Just in case you miss the line the new engine has only done 10k and clutch and fly around 5-6k parts were brought from TDI South and fitted by Honda. Engine work was completed by R-Motion and Clockwise Motion. I am open to offers. I want...
  14. M

My FD2 may be for sale ;-p, Its in the UK but I collected it from NI and still have the plate on it.
  15. M

I brought my FD2 from a guy in NI and he had his set to MPH
Back