• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by muzlaar

1. muzlaar

Sent pms not in my sent folder?

Many thanks :)
  2. muzlaar

Sent pms not in my sent folder?

Replied to a couple of pms but they don't show in my sent folder, is this right? Ta :)
  3. muzlaar

ep3 safe cruising revs/speed

Nothing to add :(
  4. muzlaar

My Satin Silver Facelift EP3

Its whatever you like that counts mate, my first two ep3's were kept standard... As long as you don't go stickering it up like a tool :lol:
  5. muzlaar

My Satin Silver Facelift EP3

Looks nice mate, defo lower her a tad.. :)
  6. muzlaar

Tyres for ep3

Why would they rub? What size? RE040 oem get the best press..
  7. muzlaar

Cosmic Facelift Wheel colour

Best case would be it looked like a taxi, worst case isn't with thinking about :lol:
  8. muzlaar

can,t decide on rims

Here's mine on 17x8 boosts.. http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=83386
  9. muzlaar

Lowering in Bournemouth area

Depends on your budget mate.. Camber arms will cost nearly as much as springs new, frsu more than springs.. If you have the money do it all... Check abp for the stuff..
  10. muzlaar

A days work max, the main problem I had was tight bolts especially on the backs.. There are loads like spax, tein, etc... But the eibach seem most popular, the apex were 40 squids cheaper hence me buying them lol..but yeah just springs will be fine..
  11. muzlaar

If you are only dropping 30mm you will be ok without replacing the rear camber arms and front camber bolts mate.. Most popular for a 30 drop are the abp eibach springs, personally I have apex. I'd say most garages will do it for you but it is max a days work to do yourself if you are reasonably...
  12. muzlaar

How Low is this

Here's mine just afterI fitted 30 apex.. The front tyres are 40's *** so look small..
  13. muzlaar

How Low is this

The first pic looks like the rim is up in the arch a fair bit but as said the angle is a bit pants..
  14. muzlaar

How Low is this

sorry I was multi tasking lol.. They are yellow I have apex :)
  15. muzlaar

How Low is this

What colour mate? eibach and spax are red I think, apex are green, may narrow you're search? They could be older and well settled 30's??
Back