• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by MxManSam

1. MxManSam

EP3 Rust! Anybody no? Rust

I used kurust and chassis paint on mine the weekend I’m happy with it tbh the arches are solid and sills are real good too I just went over any patches with kurust then painted it all Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. MxManSam

EP3 What did you do to your EP3 today?

It’s washing machine detergent you can get it from Tesco Morrison’s or anywhere like that. Cost me £3 I diluted it at 1 part woolite to 6 parts water as recaro recommend and then used a spray bottle to apply it, it’s great stuff there is a video on YouTube if you search how to clean ep3 seats...
  3. MxManSam

Cleaned my seats using diluted woolite as recommended by recaro, so chuffed with how they have came out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MxManSam

So over the weekend I undersealed my ep3 took bumpers and skirts off put it on axle stands gave everything a go over with a wire brush then used some kurust on all the rust patches which tbh weren’t that bad then painted it all in black chassis paint also filled the sills with wax oil to try and...
  5. MxManSam

Got my first ep3 last Thursday hand painted my callipers Sunday going to be underselling it Saturday. I am so pleased with so far:D
Back