• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by nat

1. N

20mm tegiwa spacers on stock ep3 springs?

i have got my rear aches rolled and running 20mm spacers on the back and 15mm front looks good but the 15mm on the front do stick out quiet a lot and am lowed 30mm
  2. N

coilovers for fast road use

okay thanks i will have a look at them :)
  3. N

yes they look okay but they are not very adjustable
  4. N

hi i know this has been covered before but i am wanting some coil overs for fast road use and wanting to spend around the £700 what would everyone recommend??? thanks nat
  5. N

20mm tegiwa spacers on stock ep3 springs?

hi if you are going 20mm on the back you will need the rear arches rolling and i think 20mm would be to much on the front 15mm would maybe be a better fit
  6. N

15mm spacers with Eibach Pro Kit?

hi, i have got 15mm eibach hub centric spacers on the back of my ep3 they are very good i did have to have the wheel arches slightly rolled but i am on rota wheels which have slightly wider tyres compared to standard wheels.
  7. N

electrical problems ep3

thanks i will checked all these things before i go any further with honda
  8. N

electrical problems ep3

hi would really appreciate some help been having electrical problems on my 05 ep3 had 3 alterners fitted and just can't get the battery light off the car drivers fine but if you drive passed 4k rpm the interior and headlights go dimmer and the other week it blow a fuse and the power steering...
  9. N

ep3 facelift light bulbs and connecters

Hi had a look at my dipped beam bulbs tonight and they are two pin light bulbs that are in them think they are h7 or mabe h4 are they the right bulbs and also what should the connecters be like they look like they are a 3 pin connecter? many thanks
  10. N

alternator problem

hi just wondered if anyone could help me out my alternator went on the car about 2 months ago so got a recon one had it fitted by a mechanic but he couldnt get the battery light off. so i drove the car for 6 weeks and then the alternator went again so sent it back and the company replaced some...
  11. N

standard wheel bolts

hi just wondered if anyone knows where i could get 4 standard wheel bolts from? thanks
  12. N

Fabricated exhaust

hi i haven't personally used power flow but i have heard mixed reviews about them!
  13. N

what oil is everyone using?

just wondered what oil everyone is using? and what is best?
  14. N

eibach wheel spacers will they fit with rota gtr alloys

yeah they are the right centre bore are the rear hubs a different size to the front?
  15. N

eibach wheel spacers will they fit with rota gtr alloys

I tried fitting my hub centric wheel spacers today and found them really tight to fit on the wheel hub are they normally a really tight fit?
Back