• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by NathWraith

1. N

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Indeed! My 350z was lovely and balanced whilst feeling meaty and purposeful. Great cars tbh!
  2. N

Suits' Nissan 370Z

lovely 370z mate and in the best colour too! Have you driven a 350z and if so how does it stack up? I've only briefly driven a 370z myself but it was an auto :(
  3. N

My Mugen CR-Z

cheers man, was so much fun. Can't wait to get back out there hopefully with some new suspension!
  4. N

My Mugen CR-Z

Trackday pics & video Well the trackday was awesome, had plenty of fun and the CRZ did not let me down. Decided to run 25psi in my front tyres and 26psi in the rear, with the hope of when hot having around 30psi in the tyres. I put 1psi more in the rear so the back end would be less inclined...
  5. N

My Mugen CR-Z

Private Plates fitted & pre-track day prep So my V5 came on Monday night so finally got around to fitting my new plates tonight :) Got them from an eBay stored called "perfectplates", only cost £12.99 inc VAT for 1st Class delivery and they are genuine road plates with the special code not...
  6. N

My Mugen CR-Z

Hi mate, I bought the CRZ with the Mugen kit already fitted so whilst around £1000 more expensive than equivilant models it was no where near as expensive as buying and fitting/painting the parts myself. 16" size is right for the car IMO, it doesn't warrant 17" wheels as it performas well...
  7. N

My Mugen CR-Z

Got a little predicament though. Got two choices for lowering springs. Option 1: Buy Eibach Pro springs Option 2: Spend a little more and buy Spoon progressive road springs with the hope of fitting the Spoon dampers at a later date Thing is, Eibachs cost around £170 inc VAT and the Spoon...
  8. N

My Mugen CR-Z

Cheers guys. Went for the 55 sidewall as that is the same as stock, although slightly larger due to 205 width rather than 195. No louder than my RE050A's on the road and comfort is the safe! Drove to castlecombe and back today for japfest so they should be scrubbed in well now :) I just...
  9. N

My Mugen CR-Z

Wheels & Tyres fitted! Rota Grids and AD08s fitted! To recap the wheels are Rota Grid 16" x 7.0 ET40 finished in bronze. Went with 205/55/16 Yokohama AD08's due to the rave reviews off colleagues and online due to supreme dry grip. Perfect for the track days I have planned! Lowering is...
  10. N

rjkoneill's Cosmic Grey EP3 Civic Type R - Plenty of Pics and Vids

I can confirm that being a passenger, the AD08's certainly are an investment in handling finesse!
  11. N

My Mugen CR-Z

HID & LEDs Thanks for the comments on the wheels guys. They will looks sweet once fitted for sure! So I installed some blue LEDs into the door puddle lights and front map lights. Forgot to mention earlier in the month I fitted a 6000K HID kit. Still need to add number plate LEDs to finish...
  12. N

My Mugen CR-Z

Wheels So my wheels arrived :D Rota Grids 16 x 7.0 in bronze mean I can fit 205/45/r16 tyres now. Will be fitting them with some Yokohama AD08's soon enough :D
  13. N

My Mugen CR-Z

Dyno'ed the car last weekend Ran in sport mode with Shell V power Nitro +
  14. N

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

looks awesome mate, loving the yellow and mugen grill! How come you have no front Honda H badge though? I keep thinking you have 'shopped it out!
Back