• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by NCJ

1. N

Lowering springs - yay or nay?

Thanks Norv...I'm in Kent, looking at TGM, CPL Racing and a couple others which I can't remember! I'm toying between 15mm and 30mm. Currently have stock exhaust so assuming would be OK with clearance etc. Have also read good things about ABP Eibachs, lowering 30mm. The Eibach Pro Kit lowers 30mm...
  2. N

Dooksy - a bush refresh, better not say that to the Mrs :p My budget for springs, camber adjusters, FRSU and fitting is as low as possible to around £600. Coilovers are a little expensive for me and I am not doing any track days at the moment, so not sure I would get the benefits in relation to...
  3. N

Loxy, thanks for getting back to me. Most people seem to be saying go for it with the standard shocks and replace them further down the line - think my mind is made up! :D When I get the springs I will be getting camber adjusters and FRSU done at the same time, but think I'll need to wait a...
  4. N

Hello, I've been looking on this forum for a while and finally decided to join and post a question. I've looked on a lot of threads and haven't been able to find the answer to my question regarding lowering springs - hope you can all help :rolleyes: I have an ep3 Type r, pre face lift with...
  5. N

H's Cosmic Grey EP3 Type R-Premier Edition

Nice car mate! I recently bought a pre-facelift EP3 and absolutely love it!! I need some advise regarding lowering springs - my car is completely stock, has done 100k miles and looking through the history I cannot see any receipts for new shocks. Everything seems fine when driving normally, so...
Back