• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ND1989

1. ND1989

Skunk's Honda Addiction

Doesnt seem like you have had much luck so far, keep at it, will look great when you are done.
  2. ND1989

S2KIP's S2000

Looks good. I will admit it took me a couple of attempts to spot the difference.
  3. ND1989

Eibach or Skunk 2?

Definitley go with Eibach. Skunk 2 will be very low. 2.5 inches on the Teg.
  4. ND1989

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

I like it personally. Looks subtle but aggressive.
  5. ND1989

Team Heko deflectors

Climair ftw.
  6. ND1989

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Importers or Private Purchase?

I went with TGT to buy mine. I would however not discount a car from ITR-DC5.
  7. ND1989

EP3 Dumb question alert.. Factory shock absorbers

I managed to get a set of OEM shocks from ebay in great condition. Try there?
  8. ND1989

Team Heko deflectors

Use the clips. I only ever had the clips in albeit on my Climair deflectors, no movement at all.
  9. ND1989

S2KIP's S2000

Sounds ace!
  10. ND1989

Temporary Insurance

I did the same. Just phoned to switch!
  11. ND1989

Neil's 2004 CW Face Lift DC5

Thankee kindly. I know! ever since I got this there have been two that I know of turn up near where I live..so much for exclusivity! haha in real terms though it isn't an issue it is a great car and does everything I need it to do! Yes they do indeed. Quite competitive as well in terms of...
  12. ND1989

EP3 high mileage k20s? Ok or stay away?

My Milano was traded in with 133000 miles on it. Loved to have its face kicked in. As above take care of them and they will be golden.
  13. ND1989

Thanks guys! Just awaiting some time off to get at it and add some more mods.
  14. ND1989

Hello all, Thought I would start a thread/progress blog for my Integra. I intend to simply update my first post as time goes on, forgive me for the wall of text. Previously I owned a Milano red EP3 which although I enjoyed immensley I felt it was getting a bit long in the tooth at 133k and...
  15. ND1989

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

Good to know! A sly edit, the car looks great Mark. the AB wheel cleaner makes a good job of it, I have some Bilberry stuff myself, which works well but needs to be used neat really for best effect.
Back