• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Neil_Jay

1. Neil_Jay

Faulty window and Cruise control

You have got me thinking now haha i need to get to my car to see if that button is in
  2. Neil_Jay

I thought if that button was pressed i couldn't operate any window. well they told me they adjusted the clutch from the pedal and hasn't worked since. will it need re adjusting because i have looked around that area and all plugs are in
  3. Neil_Jay

Doesn't work on either switch.
  4. Neil_Jay

Today i was traveling along the motor way pressed for cruise control the light come up i press the button to set it and nothing. I recently had a new clutch fitted i have looked around the clutch and all the wires are clipped in. Then i go out again and arrive back at home with my windows down i...
  5. Neil_Jay

My cw fn2

That its really nice. Your tempting me ha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Neil_Jay

FN2 Road Tax

£25 a month goes out for mine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Neil_Jay

FN2 Major problems with 09 FN2

Dont know if this helps but i have an 07 fn2 with same mileage after 2 months driving i noticed the input shaft bearing was getting loud checked under car there was oil coming from gear box. Jacked it up under inspection i noticed my drive shaft oil seals were draining oil so i replaced them and...
  8. Neil_Jay

FN2 milltek exhaust systems resonated vs non res

I was looking at this my self made the decision on the resinated one and discovered it had been discontinued could only find the non res available to buy not sure how right i am i stopped there didnt ring anyone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Neil_Jay

FN2 Oil consumption

More than likely use a lot then haha. Well at the moment im using 0w but changing to 5w next months service because its half the price honda use total i think so ill put that in because a guy at work has same car and honda put 5w total in and it just burns the same as mine so cant see much...
  10. Neil_Jay

FN2 Oil consumption

Just to add i once used half a litre in one weekend red lining through 2 tanks of fuel Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Neil_Jay

FN2 Oil consumption

Mine roughly uses half a litre a month sometimes 2 month thats on about 1200 miles with a mixture of blasting vtec onto motorway and plodding to work depending on how i drive this hardly used much if i dont hit vtec at all Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Neil_Jay

Front end creak fn2

Last month a scratchy sort of creak developed from what it sounds like offside front suspension then it disappeared over the weekend it has come back louder i have had the car jacked up and suspension looks like new i have done a lot of work recently underneath so i know sub frame bolts are...
  13. Neil_Jay

Auto Express feature - EP3 and FN2 required for photoshoot

I have a completely standard fn2 really tidy condition Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Neil_Jay

FN2 Bluetooth sound system

Yeh i have fitted many on all my cars messing around my old ep2 civic needed a facia. There will be guides on here or online somewhere its quite easy just scary thinking its all going to snap when pulling it out definitely something you could take on. Yeh i was going to go for that but gets...
  15. Neil_Jay

FN2 Bluetooth sound system

Think im going for an entry level pioneer does all calls and Bluetooth like i need to there around £140 on ebay new with the facia which is £80 ish will be around £220 and will get a much better sound out of speakers then but ill be upgrading them thats why im doing it can run amp then Sent...
Back