• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by nicgandy

1. nicgandy

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hi there Mook. I bought some external stickers from you a year a go but now want internal ones so they last a bit longer. Currently have an ep3, do you still do the EP3 style by any change? I would want them a little shorter than full size as well. Around 200mm would be good. Let me know. Thanks
  2. nicgandy

Received the stickers yesterday and they look great. Hopefully will install them tonight and will try to post up a couple of pics soon. Thanks a lot Mook, great service!!
  3. nicgandy

Hi man, Just sent £8.50 through for two internal stickers with the old "R" for my 2005 NHB ep3. I have said this on paypal but figured it can't hurt to post it in here as well. It would be great if you could make them slightly smaller than 285mm long. Something like 200mm or just above. If you...
  4. nicgandy

Interior modding suggestions

Yeh the wheel actually looks really nice. Shame about the price. I will keep an eye out for these though because it is quite tempting. Great suggestion R'ash. Thanks
  5. nicgandy

ScabbyTramp' 02 Civic Type R (EP3)

Mate, you have given me lots of ideas and really appreciate it. Would be great if you could take some more pics of the interior (perhaps from drivers view perspective) when it is not so sunny as the light shows up a bit glary and it is hard to see the colours properly. I know it sounds picky but...
  6. nicgandy

Yeh thanks guys. To be honest you have answered my question in terms of there not really being much to do. I have thought about trim painting and think that actually the silver is okay. What I may do is repaint them silver and gloss them up a bit. Also another thing I have seen on ebay is...
  7. nicgandy

Cosmic Grey EP3 Honda Machine - Project minty mint OEM

Just read your thread mate. Looks great and you have given me some ideas. Was hoping you could help me with something as I know you have installed an original gear stick. My type r came with the original knob but i replaced it with another design because it didn't quite have the right fittings...
  8. nicgandy

Hi guys. This is my first ever post on the forum. I figured it could be a good idea to post on here to see if anyone has any creative ideas. I basically have a night hawk black 2005 type r ep3 with the standard black and red seats fitted. I want to do something to the interior to make it my...
Back