• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by nick dasterdly

1. N

Help, how do I remove the piston from the rear brake caliper on FN2.

I've never understood why you have to unwind the calipers, as there is no thread on the piston, but I'm sure I'll find out. Cheers bud.
  2. N

Help, how do I remove the piston from the rear brake caliper on FN2.

Hi guys, can any one tell me how to remove the piston from a rear brake caliper on an fn2. I have looked at google, youtube and all of the forums and there is plenty of info for front calipers, but I cant find anything that go's into detail. I'm going up to the N/East of Scotland in a couple...
  3. N

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Thanks getting back to me. It looks like it was my fault, I thought white and silver are the standard colours, anyway look forward to receiving. nick dastardly
  4. N

How you doing mook, it's Nick Montieth alias nick dasterdly, I ordered two 'type-R-owners' side window decals on the 13th of January and you said you posted on the 20th of January this year, well, I'm afraid they still haven't arrived. Could you give me an idea of how long they normally take...
  5. N

Cheers bud, nice to do business
  6. N

Alga around edge of rear light cluster, help

My cock up bud, it's a 2007, FN2.
  7. N

Cheers for replying, do you have any idea to remove the lights on the boot, is it any chance to remove the nuts you can see when you remove the two strip's of trim behind the lights, Regards. nick dastardly.
  8. N

Hi mook, I ordered two "type-R-owners", side windows decals on Wednesday 13th of January, so, I was hoping that you could confirm that you have received the order as paypal are being a little vague and no money has been taken from my account, cheers, Nick Montieth P.s. my original thread is above.
  9. N

How are you mook, just sent money by paypal for a pair of internal "Type-R-Owners" white with red R for side windows decal. Look forward to receiving, Nick Montieth
  10. N

Sorry guys, found solution on "how to guide". Solution is to remove the lights and treat with some sort of of alga killer, unless somebody's got an easier solution, cheers guys
  11. N

Alga around the edge of rear light cluster and can anybody advise how to get rid of the slimy green crap .:mad:
  12. N

Fn2 oem alloy wheel paint code

How is everyone doin, goin to give my alloys an overhaul in the next few weeks, but before I do, can anyone supply me with the paint code for oem alloys on a 2007 milano red honda civic type r, I'm told it is: NH-95M / Blade Silver but would like to confirm it before I go and waist my...
  13. N

Annoying rubbery type squeak

Finally got round to taking scuttle off and giving it and the windscreen a good clean and putting a strip of foam tape along the full length of the scuttle, so far so good, it was really starting to ?!§§ me off, so cheers to Loxy for advice \m/
  14. N

Cheers bud, will take a look as I need to take scuttle off to change plugs and paint rocker cover, only had car for a couple of months. I'll let you know how I got on.
  15. N

Hi guys, I have a 2007 FN2 and recently, an annoying rubbery type squeak has developed around the near side bottom corner of the windscreen, and it is driving me around the bend. (no pun intended) Has anybody had a similar problem, or have any possible solutions, if so, I would be very...
Back