• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by nick3733

1. N

Spraying interior panels

Hi all, what is the colour to spray the interior dash panels as close to the original silver, I've read vauxhall star silver? Any colour codes would help too... Thanks
  2. N

Interior dash centre removal

Hi all Planning to wrap the centre console and gear leaver surround, after removal is the car ok to drive without the dash insert? Probably a silly question to ask but didn't want to remove and then find out I can't drive the car. Thanks
  3. N

Spraying interior dash/ door handles question

Hi, This question has probably been asked before or on here somewhere, I have removed door handle inserts and centre to spray silver, what is the best match of silver people use? Thanks
  4. N

Topping up oil

The latter very slightly over.
  5. N

Topping up oil

It's just over the top hole 1 litre added
  6. N

Topping up oil

Ok guys thanks for the replys, just checked oil bottle again for peace if mind and it's 1 litre I put in so should this be ok as it's just 1 litre and slightly over?
  7. N

Topping up oil

Hi all, just topped up oil in civic, was just below the low hole indicator on dipstick after filling its now just over the high hole indicator. Put 2 litres in, is this ok that it's slightly over anyone else ever done this? Thanks
  8. N

Type R kick plates

Hi, can't find these anywhere without paying £200 from funky power, Is anyone making these on the forum Thanks
  9. N

Teigwa Etd any good??

Hi Just wondering what the general opinion is of the teigwa item? I want one but heard mixed reviews, or is the spoon ETd worth paying the extra for Thanks
  10. N

Rear bumper removal

Hi all, I've read the subject in here about bumper removal and what's involved, was just wondering how easy it is to put back on in terms of making sure it sits in line with the rear quarter panels etc. Many thanks
  11. N

Ideal brake set up for ep3 type r

I've read before that this is a common set up for most people. I will most likely go for this option cheers
  12. N

Ideal brake set up for ep3 type r

Hi all My brakes need replacing and was wondering what the common set up is that is best suited for the car, I have been looking at brembo grooved discs and ferodo pads, Or would standard discs and uprated pads be just as effective? Cheers
  13. N

EP3 Type R brake set up

Hi all, The time has come to renew the brakes on my car - I was wondering if anyone knew of a good brake set up - I've seen alot of people having different set up's, One in mind was standard discs all round and ferodo DS2500. Any opinions? Cheers
  14. N

EP3 facelift white sidelights

Hi all, I'm looking to replace my front sidelights and i'm having trouble in finding a pair to match my headlight bulbs which are halfords pure white items.Can anyone recommend where i can find whire bulbs or led white bulbs other than the one's on e bay for £2. Thanks
  15. N

CTR ep3 brake set up

ok thank you for your help :)
Back