• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by nickg

1. nickg

Then there were two

yeah I agree, the pre has a better stance about it, suits the spoiler better and looks how it was meant to, the facelift looked like a base model with a badge and spoiler stuck on.
  2. nickg

Then there were two

I think they did the Euro R only, (but I could be wrong)
  3. nickg

Then there were two

It takes alot of skill :D, not driven the silver one yet as its a non runner for now
  4. nickg

Then there were two

The pre facelift is my baby :lol: The silver one is just a donor for now and will be going in the new year.
  5. nickg

Then there were two

Thanks guys, the differences I have found so far is the face lift has all electric windows but doesn't have air con, instead of a face lift I think its more of a face down, no front or rear splitter like the pre bumpers just don't look as nice as the pre, just my views, i could be wrong which...
  6. nickg

Then there were two

ATR number 2 arrived today, I have some plans for them both but its very interesting seeing the difference between pre facelift and facelift. The Twins together
  7. nickg

Ally's EJ9-R Build up - new shell

I will no doubt end up leaving the seat there for hime to play around with, I will be there tuesday around 3ish, might see you there then
  8. nickg

Thankfully they are bottom mounting, had to get another set of rails but he will mod these ones to fit, the other ones are £300 a pair.
  9. nickg

Getting a CV boot fitted and a new caliper fitted, I'm also dropping of my Cobra Bucket Seat to be fitted but I'm not sure he will have time to fit that.
  10. nickg

Yeah I know alot of people that use him a few that are very fussy about who works on their cars, nothing is ever to much hassle for him and like you said he always has some sort of build project on the go. I have a T reg Accord Type R in Pirates Black, I won't go any where else now. Car is going...
  11. nickg

Looks lovely, loving he build. keep up the good work I see you use Mr Baird too, mine never seems to be out of there these days.
  12. nickg

ATRScottys Accord Type R

Looks a tidy ATR you have there :)
  13. nickg

Change of wheels and a good clean

Thanks NYA, just had all the swirl marks and scratches taken out the paint, looks so much better now
  14. nickg

Change of wheels and a good clean

Taking the car on a couple of track days and a sprint day in next month so I decided to get a set off track wheels powder coated so I didn't kill my current alloys, since they were for track use ect i did think about going for a funky colour like red, Blue or orange but since they will get...
  15. nickg

ATRmac 02 milano ATR

Where did you get the Gurney flap spoiler extension from ?
Back