• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Nick's CTR

1. N

Performance Car Action Day 21/04/07

Ok hasnic, once you know if you can definitly make it I will confirm there is a pass set aside for you ;) Nick
  2. N

Have a couple of stand passes still, so if anyone is interested put up a reply or PM me. You get in free if your on a stand ;) Nick
  3. N

How to buy Gruppe m with discount

How long did it take to come in the end? Nick
  4. N

6 hours cleaning car

6 hrs with two people is a pretty big clean :twisted: . Hopefully will be giving mine a clean tomoz, but I doubt I will clean it for that long ;)
  5. N

Yeah I'm pretty sure it is. Let me know if you want to go I might be able to get you on the stand again ;)
  6. N

No don't be silly I won't take it above 5k ;) Looking at getting a couple of track day purchases to ensure I have plenty of fun :twisted: Nick
  7. N

Just wondering if anyone is going to this event at castle combe. I should be on a stand and doing a couple of laps :D Here is the link to the page for information: http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/springactionday.htm If anyone pulls out of the stand I'm on I will post up ;) Nick
  8. N

Type-r-x ?

Sounds interesting :D I'm guessing they are pretty rare as this is the first one I've seen for sale.
  9. N

Type-r-x ?

Noticed this on the pistonheads sale section and wondered if anyone has heard of a type r-x model before :confused: Looks interesting reading the spec ;) http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/141189.htm
  10. N

How to buy Gruppe m with discount

Does anyone know roughly how long this would take to arrive from ordering? Cheers Nick
  11. N

Starter motor noise

I know this is an old thread, but as it is starting to get cold again just wondering if people are hearing this grinding noise? Mine has done this the last couple of frosty mornings :? I checked my oil thinking it might be low, but it is fine. Did anything come about for the people that...
  12. N

CTR vs GTI mkV

This is an interesting thread as my mate has just bought a mkv gti. He reckons he will beat me (both cars are standard). My opinion is the ctr should out perform based on bhp/tonne. Although he is going to get it chipped soon, so I think then it will be a different story. Nick
  13. N

The Replacement's first clean

Very nice lee as always :wink: Have you thought about giving it a claying when you do the whole polish/sealant.wax routine? Should lift the tar spots off easier than polish I think :?: Nick
  14. N

The replacement

Hey lee, the new car looks good (even though it is french :wink: ). I know you have only just got the car but how would you compare it to the civic type r for overhaul driving experience? Will be looking forward to seeing it once it has had been cleaned properly 8) Nick
Back