• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Nidge76

1. Nidge76

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

Only progress made was passing an MOT last month and then I sold it. I needed something more practical in the end. I had been thinking about it for a while and with the welding that needed doing I finally decided it should go. I had it for 4 years and it was a pleasure owning it.
  2. Nidge76

EP3 Side Skirt Removal

As Bazza said once the 2 clips underneath are removed and the 2 screws in the front arch are removed it should slide forward. However, mine were stuck fast so I had to hit them with a hammer to get it moving [emoji38] I was very careful though using a cloth to protect the plastic and a strip...
  3. Nidge76

What did you do to your Type R today?

I use this through a garden sprayer. Fantastic product. Sent from my moto e(6) plus using Tapatalk
  4. Nidge76

Preface EP3 front indicator bulb

It's a pain but turn the wheel out of the way. Undo arch clips then scratch arms to death by reaching through to the indicator bulb. No need to remove the bumper. Sent from my moto e(6) plus using Tapatalk
  5. Nidge76

NHB EP3 06 Premier Edition

Looking fantastic. I need to up my game. Some of you guys are doing a lot of work to keep these cars in tip top condition. Keep it up. Sent from my moto e(6) plus using Tapatalk
  6. Nidge76

EP3 Side skirt removal/refitting help

I must admit I'd forgotten about having them. They are bloody handy. All the interior is back in and the skirts are back on. Still need to sort out the welding but until I get around to sorting it I thought I may as well put the car back together for now. Sent from my moto e(6) plus using...
  7. Nidge76

Had a look at your thread. Even when brightening the picture I couldn't quite make it out. However now knowing that I needed to get those black ones removed I had another go and voila all sorted. Thank you for your help and encouragement [emoji106] Sent from my moto e(6) plus using Tapatalk
  8. Nidge76

So I found a guide on how to remove the side skirts on my EP3 and now I want to put it back together. I've tried putting the clips back onto the car and sliding the side skirt back on and this is proving a bit tricky as it's very stiff. My preferred option is to slide all of the clips back...
  9. Nidge76

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

That is helpful. Thanks. Before I commit to the job I will be asking what exactly is included in the price and to what extent of rust I'm actually dealing with and make a decision on it. Sent from my moto e(6) plus using Tapatalk
  10. Nidge76

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

Credit to you. You have certainly done a great job on yours. The rust on mine doesn't look that bad in the pictures but I could put my finger through some of it and I am not sure how extensive the rust is along behind the sills. I don't mind tinkering with bits of the car here and there but...
  11. Nidge76

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

Welding maybe delayed a bit now due to finances. Wife's stupid Fiat has just had a new exhaust, front discs and pads and it still needs rear discs and pads and a pair of front tyres! Anyway need to feel the love with the car in it's sad state so gave it a good clean today. It could really...
  12. Nidge76

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

After sending photos to one place who refused to work on the car [emoji23] I have found somewhere local to remove the rust and repair the arches/inner quarter. They have quoted me £900. Just need to check exactly what I'm getting for my money before committing to the repair. Probably won't get...
  13. Nidge76

EP3 Premier Edition Nighthawk Black 2005

Good luck. Still in the process of sorting mine. Sent from my moto e(6) plus using Tapatalk
  14. Nidge76

EP3 Rear of the car doesnt feel tight around corners

Exactly this. Can't go wrong [emoji106] Sent from my moto e(6) plus using Tapatalk
  15. Nidge76

EP3 Premier Edition Nighthawk Black 2005

That looks fantastic. Great effort. Can't beat a black car when it's polished up like that. I could do with claying and polishing mine again. Sent from my moto e(6) plus using Tapatalk
Back