• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by nobbys nuts

1. nobbys nuts

dc manifold and fujitsubo catback system

Under 3000 is fine. It only gets loud the fun side of 5000-6000 rpm
  2. nobbys nuts

dc manifold and fujitsubo catback system

I am running the DC manifold with RM01A catback and can confirm the noise level does increase with the manifold. Not drastically though. Saying that i have felt it was not too loud for yeard but getting a bit old now and plan to switch catback to the legalis r to make it a little less loud...
  3. nobbys nuts

forum member XandderrMan

Just had a similar pm from rootmoderators. !!
  4. nobbys nuts

Neuspeed or BC quickshift

If you decide to go for the neuspeed one I am in the process of organising a group buy over on CTRO. Loads of info in the thread as well which you may find beneficial when deciding which one to get
  5. nobbys nuts

Rear big brake kit on ebay

I have the powerslots on the front and rear. Only got the rears as got them at a great price. Would not pay full price for them but they do look loads better but this is as far as the improvements go on the rear. Pics on car
  6. nobbys nuts

Want something quiet, and cheap !

I have the DC 4-2-1 mani and Fujitsubo RM01A catback and i would not say it is quiet. It is not too bad at low revs but give it some and it is loud. Gets a bit drowney on the m/way.
  7. nobbys nuts

JDM wind deflectors

Can get the JDM ARBs as well - Front £70 Rear £63
  8. nobbys nuts

JDM wind deflectors

Group buy is up and running on CTRO. £86 inc postage.
  9. nobbys nuts

facelift fog lights?

Get the genuine Honda ones. You can make the ones from USA fit but they need new brackets fabricated as people have said already. I fitted a set of genuine fogs to mine so can help out with any Qs re fitting. Quite easy to do, the only problems are locating the plug right at the back of the...
  10. nobbys nuts

JDM wind deflectors

I am in the process of setting up a group buy on these. Will hopefully be about £100 a set. Anyone interested? Also, anyone know the Honda part code so I can check they are the correct ones?
  11. nobbys nuts

Mapping in south east

Everything is fitted to the car with the exception of the header which should be going on this week. KPRO is installed and currently mapped to Spoon N1 and B pipe. Just want it mapped to GruppeM, Fuji RM01 and DC header/decat.
  12. nobbys nuts

Mapping in south east

Is there anywhere in the south east that will do the 2 hour tuning of KPRO for around £150 mark? CPL/Abbey/TDI south have all removed this option and only offer the £350 full tune which I cant really afford at the moment.
  13. nobbys nuts

Which map to use?

Had Kpro fitted yesterday - :D :D :D :D It has been mapped by CPL for Spoon N1/B pipe and AEM filter. Vtec set to 5300.(seems quite high) Revs 8600. The mods I have on the car are Gruppe M and Fujitsubo RM01 cat back. I have a DC manifold/decat to go on in a few weeks (after MOT) and...
  14. nobbys nuts

Manifold question

Was aware of this. Where is the best place to buy some?
  15. nobbys nuts

Which Kpo map

What map is best to use with the following setup:- GruppeM, Fujitsubo RM01A catback, DC sports stainless header/decat. & GruppeM, Fuji RM01A without the header (mot time) ?
Back