• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Norrie

1. Norrie

Where to get your wheels refurbished

Think they operate like the mobile units of wicked wheels, inside the large merc sprinter is the tyre machine etc and a oven where they bake the wheels so they dry in quick.
  2. Norrie

Mesh your Grill

Cheers mate.:D
  3. Norrie

Mesh your Grill

Where has twiglets guide gone on this, is there 5 screws holding the bumper on in total or is there more as i want to take mines off to fit mesh onto it.
  4. Norrie

FN2 Milano Red (GT) test drive pics!

Is the only visible diff on the GT the foglights i thot they could have at least bung the 19s on the gt and is that carbon fibre splitter an optional extra on the civic as shown in the brochure.
  5. Norrie

FN2 NTI discount?

My friend phoned up for a honda type r and got talking to the salesperson and they offered my friend £750 discount of the new type r and gt i think and i dunno if that was including trade in or wot as my friend has purchased his car from them and recently introduced another person to purchase...
  6. Norrie

Car body care

no seriously the lacquer came off when he was jet washing like a sheet of plastic i suggested to get the thing repainted the bit missing is like the size of an A4 sheet down the left side of the bonnet.
  7. Norrie

Car body care

My wee bro drives a saxo vts and he was cleaning some bird crap off his bonnet but the bird crap had eaten thru the lacquer so when he was jetwashing his bonnet it lifted up his lacquer. Now the thing is is it better for him to get that bonnet repainted or should i use a jet wash and try and...
  8. Norrie

EP3 Workshop manual

Think Honda are cracking down on people selling them on ebay.
  9. Norrie

FN2 price? true?

I had a shock replaced recently on my type r it was forever making a knocking noise
  10. Norrie

Returning 2 CTR

Im sure u will learn from your mistake, personally i wouldnt buy a ford as i dont like them but each to their own as they say.
  11. Norrie

Knocking noise

Mines has been sorted it was a shock that was replaced and now the knocking noise has gone :D
  12. Norrie

Yet another wheel problem!!!

Ive never noticed regarding the color of the wheels ive had mines replaced twice and on my 3rd set since new when i purchased the car.
  13. Norrie

Knocking noise

I will try that tomoro see if it cures the problem.
  14. Norrie

Knocking noise

When i drive over a bumpy road i get a knocking noise does anyone know if this is a droplink or something similar and would honda cover it under an extended warranty.
  15. Norrie

FN2 up close with the new ctr( PICS ADDED)

Dont fancy it at all so wont be trading in my existing ctr for the new shape looks like it be a different marque il go for when the trade in does happen.
Back