• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by notoriousgtt

1. notoriousgtt

EP3 Type R Gear Knob Brought Back To Life

Very impressive result! Will need to give that a go because mine looks terrible!
  2. notoriousgtt

Should an aerial connection look like this?

Was wondering why my radio reception was terrible and come across this... Surely this is not normal, there is a male connection that goes into the back of the stereo but this was held in with selotape :eek: Any idea how to manufacture a more permanent solution?
  3. notoriousgtt

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

My highest is 335, my lowest is about 280
  4. notoriousgtt

My 02 Silver UKDM CTR

A quick was and removal of the dreaded stickers...
  5. notoriousgtt

Ep3 facelift questions HELP!!!!

Does it not require the whole front end (bumper, lights, grille etc)?
  6. notoriousgtt

flip key for ep3

Hmmm, mine has the groove down the middle style key, is this a facelift/pre facelift thing?
  7. notoriousgtt

Unusual bubbling on exterior door trim..

It looks like rust to me, coming from the inside out. Could be water getting in through a dodgy seal somewhere. If yo uhave some touch up paint you could try giving it a wee rub down and it will give you your answer, if its rust get a bit of rust treatment on it and a lick of pain. Edited as...
  8. notoriousgtt

21 year old insurance

Mother/Sister as a named driver might knock a bit off. Don't use it to commute?
  9. notoriousgtt

4 Point

I had 4 points in my CRX and got stopped more than once because it looks like you dont have a belt on when they drive past. Never had any problem with junctions etc but the CRX is a bit easier to see out of, at least to me anyway. I cant see the benifit of harnasses with an interior in place...
  10. notoriousgtt

Keys & Fobs and where to get them

Thought so, I'll assume it was expensive :p
  11. notoriousgtt

Keys & Fobs and where to get them

Does anybody know if these are the original key & alarm fob? I only have the one and the fob is a little worse for wear. Also where would be the best place to go for a new key (or set of keys) and alarm fobs?
  12. notoriousgtt

gauges, where to mount in an EP3?

How do you know if your low on fuel? :p
  13. notoriousgtt

My 02 Silver UKDM CTR

I picked this up over the weekend. UKDM 85000 miles Complete service history Plenty of receipts for work done. Mugen (copy) spoiler Front upper brace Random induction kit with Skunk2 stickers... :rolleyes: She drives beautifully and its nice to have something more modern and comfortable than...
Back