• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by npyke

1. N

What's it worth..

Gonna be in to strip the parts come new year by the looks of it.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. N

What's it worth..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. N

What's it worth..

Pretty Bored So Id Thought Id See Whether It's Worth Selling Up! Satin Silver EP3 on 41k, 55 plate so Premier Edition / Final / Run Out.. Spec; - Full Service History - Spoon Brakes DS2500 Pads ADB Vented Discs - Ultra Racing Strut - AME TM02 Wheels With Continentals Loads Of Life! 6mm! -...
  4. N

Petrol prices in your area

Was 1.229 yesterday for V Power Y0! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. N

Ste's E92 M3 coupe evolve stage 2

Why the change? Not a down grade on bragging rights? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. N

EP3 Spoon Callipers

Should be fitting these Tommorow, finding it a pain to find out what is the recommended brake fluid? Some one I know is running this stuff but only since March! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. N

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Get the pulled pork burger if you don't already have a favourite! So Good! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. N

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Mangetout down the road in southend is exceptional!
  9. N

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Sumo power sell them and have 15% of at the moment!
  10. N

Wanted HKS Hi Power exhaust

That's not the right one, hence the difference in price..
  11. N

K-tuned spark plug cover.

Spacers under it will do the job no?
  12. N

Newby - SS Prem with AME TM02's

Dan don't tell them that, you'll get em going haha Received the rocker today, really impressed with it, value for money! Cheers for the positive feedback! Yeah I bought these wheels not too sure if I liked them but at the price I got them for, was worth it! Really pleased with how the...
  13. N

Yes I will do, my rocker will be here today or tomorrow hopefully, finishing spraying the strut on Saturday and the centre caps to match, then all the little bits for the bay will go on once I have bought a Gruppe M around Christmas time! Then I go on a hunt for power!
  14. N

Hello brief introduction, new to this forum although use the other forum regularly! From Southend, Owned a Premier (Run Off Model) for a few months! Have plans at the moment and a little stock pile building up for the bay! Here's a few pictures none the less!
Back