• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by oldbill

1. O

EP3 'Money well spent' mods for the FN2

From the information i have researched the fluid should be in the car no longer than 3 years for safe use. It is not a bad practice to check over the lines and bleed the brakes yearly if have time. At the same time you can check for line damage or leaks.
  2. O

brake hoses

I used ones by Hosetechnik and they fitted fine but the old mid/rear Nearside line was a pig to remove. New lines all have nice stainless steel blocks so if they ever have to be change I should not so much of a problem. Price was good as well considering there were 6 lines and 3 stainless blocks...
  3. O

Braided Brake Lines & Fluid??

I have just fitted Hosetechnik ones and they were delivered within 24 hours. Cost 125.00 plus VAT direct from them but they fitted exactly as the originals. Beware of the inner nearside rear line on the car though- it took me over an hour to get the dam thing off and it was near to rounding off...
  4. O

EP3 'Money well spent' mods for the FN2

HI, I do not post much on line but would like to add a comment regarding brake lines. I was also skeptical over Stainless braided Brake lines but purchased a set from Hosetechnik in Gloucester for my FN2 model as their machined end fittings match the Honda ones exactly. They build to order and...
Back