• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ollyb1989

1. O

EP3 High mileage...

haha, how you finding the TT?
  2. O

EP3 High mileage...

Hello, i'm sure this is one of the millions of questions asked constanly, but i can't find anything weirdly. I've currently got a 08 Audi TT 2.0TFSI, basically a golf gti in a frock with abit less weight, but it's just not for me, drives lovely and sounds + looks half decent in my opinion...
  3. O

ST to Type R?

thanks for the reply mate, i went from a Focus ST225 to EP3! basically just looking for advice, how do you find the FN2 compared to the ST? has the person you know mentioned if they prefer the ST? i know they are all completely different engines/set ups ect but i will definitely be tuning the...
  4. O

ST to Type R?

Hello, i currently drive a 2014 Fiesta ST-3, but due to the current situation i'm seriously considering releasing some funds so i can pay off some debt. So what i'd be looking to do is swap for a FN2 and cash my way, having owned an EP3 i don't really fancy one of those again, max budget for the...
Back