• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by pablosquire

1. pablosquire

DC2 DB8 DC5 Oil?

I've been running mine on Shell Helix as well, got tipped off by my mate at Honda and haven't looked back.
  2. pablosquire

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5 vs dc2

I have been in two of my mates DC5s and theirs dont come close to handling like mine does. I agree completely that something in a DC2 gives you confidence to take much faster cars and on a decent a / b road their DC5s would be left behind. I don't know what Malik has done to his and can't...
  3. pablosquire

DC2 DB8 DC5 just bought dc5

That made me smile, so true though.
  4. pablosquire

DC2 DB8 DC5 What to look out on a Dc2

Agree :) Also I would be very careful about gaps in history - almost scared to be honest. Look at the wear in the seats as well - do they look really clean compared to the rest of the car? could be swapped - or if really old and the mileage is not that high, could be a fib :) see how vtec...
  5. pablosquire

Well after 2 years of Toyota and diesel power we have come back to vtec

I love all the blue lights - are they standard or did you have them fitted? Really liking these! :D
  6. pablosquire

Mugen Parts

Even so that is impressive ! I will have to tell him then as he is their parts chap in Oxford.
  7. pablosquire

Showoff Imports - Rolo - Building an Integra DC5 Track Car

That is amazing - the showroom itself looks awesome let alone what is happening! :) Will be following with interest!
  8. pablosquire

Mugen Parts

My friend who works in Honda in Kidlington (Oxford) states that the dealerships are now looking at doing parts as well in the future, probably be scary on the price front though :)
  9. pablosquire

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

Looks really good! and not a fan of black wheels usually!
  10. pablosquire

Jdm ep3

She is lovely, there is one near me that I see occasionally and always makes me stare :)
  11. pablosquire

This is my pride and joy my honda prelude 2.2 vti vtec

Thats is head turning, completely agree!
  12. pablosquire

I really like that !!! I am such a sucker for their wheels though :(
  13. pablosquire

S2000 & NSX NSX lovers look here

Amazing !!! :) I love the picture in the tunnel!!
  14. pablosquire

is it true that Mugen have gone crazy on these and done all sorts of things? and spoon are as well?? I really like them but the price scares me!
  15. pablosquire

JamesT's JDM DC2 Integ... EP3 here omgz.

Love the update :)
Back