• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Papman

1. Papman

FN2 Roof rust

That's my plan next week! My local garage in Stockport apparently have never done a car from 07. We will see...
  2. Papman

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Received with thanks mook. They look great and will put on this weekend!
  3. Papman

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Have sent PayPal for 2 mook. Cheers
  4. Papman

FK8 Alcantara Cleaning Care and premature balding prevention suggestions...

Woolite is the stuff to use. Mix one part to 6 parts water in a spray bottle. Spray on and wipe of with lint free cloth. Bloody amazing stuff. My grab handles on my fn2 came up like new and my alcantara seats had all stains and marks removed. Well known product for gentle cleaning
  5. Papman

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Sorted now thanks and working brilliantly. Fuse and gone!
  6. Papman

Will that make the fuse go? Because it did drop on the drivers side whilst I was driving and I had to just shove it out the way.will use super glue next time!
  7. Papman

Quick question for rick as his pm isn't receiving. Installed the kit on fn2 yesterday - red with remote. All working fine then today the interior lights have gone such as radio and heating. Is this fuse? Or do I need to see if there ivs a break in the circuit? Any ideas appreciated Thanks Papman
  8. Papman

Well I fitted my remote red footwell lighting kit and very happy. The only pain was getting the string behind the glovebox! 2 bolts tied on and gentle tapping on the roof of the glove box moved it down! Any one who actually knows me would be amazed I actually did something without breaking it or...
  9. Papman

Loxy have just sent payment of fn2 red dimmer. Thanks very much Papman
Back