• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Partyvan

1. Partyvan

Partyvan's 270bhp N/A track slut

Very true for DTM, but in fairness it's rivals were also highly tuned. BTCC was much more akin to road cars and the Calibra improved on the Cavalier in many ways. I'll see how an NSX compares to it before writing one of them off.
  2. Partyvan

Thanks gents I'll keep you updated. FK2 had a look in, but I was quite disappointed on a test drive. In it's defence the RS4 is 4WD so will be good on wet trackdays. And has carbon ceramics available, and is cheap compared to the others! Calibra's are criminally underrated. Strong chassis...
  3. Partyvan

Shortlist is (in order of preference) 911 Turbo Calibra E92 M3 Supercharged NSX RS4 V8
  4. Partyvan

I know. All good things come to an end! Nothing lasts forever.
  5. Partyvan

I've now decided to move on from this, to a new project so it'll be sold/stripped shortly. New project won't be a Honda unfortunately! It's been a pleasure gents.
  6. Partyvan

Panels have arrived! Mega light. I estimate the OEM boodlid is around 25-30kg with glass. The glass extends to the vertical face as well, adding more weight. The new bootlid is under 2kg, maybe ~5kg with acrylic windows in it. Doors are less of a saving maybe 15kg each side...
  7. Partyvan

Just an update on my CRX's weight saving programme Phase 1 is now complete: Bespoke lightweight wiring loom Aluminium calipers Titanium exhaust FRP wings FRP bonnet FRP bumpers Sunroof delete Headlights delete Phase 2 is now underway: Firslty these are on order from Radical. I am going to...
  8. Partyvan

I've also upgraded the ECU to a Kpro, supplied by Jcal. upload pic This will hopefull enable me to fault find a running issue I currently have.
  9. Partyvan

Sorted my headlight gap out with these 3d printed headlight blanks. There's a cold air duct in one of them too, which lines up with the intake. And it's a 5kg weight saving!
  10. Partyvan

Fitting rear bushes

Maybe look for trailing arms for sale on eBay, with photos good enough to work from
  11. Partyvan

EP3 Limited slip diff - options??

Grinspeed can supply and fit the Mfactory, shimmed correctly (key to reliability), with new bearings.
  12. Partyvan

Cheap eBay rear arms

I've seen a set of £220 steel rods and £1100 steel rods that are identical
  13. Partyvan

Cheap eBay rear arms

I wonder if the "branded" arms are made by a trusty Yorkshireman, or in the same China factory as the knockoffs?
  14. Partyvan

While I'm having the CAM chain replaced

DC5 mani and cat are reasonably good. A DC sports manifold would be an upgrade though! Goes well with a 3" exhaust and RBC you should be able to see over 260bhp
  15. Partyvan

While I'm having the CAM chain replaced

Don't bother with the throttle body Your exhaust will be holding you back if it's not 3"
Back