• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Pasen

1. P

FK2 FK2 Tyres

How are the cup2 Holding up? I've put like 10000miles on the AD08 and several trackdays and i cant see much wear.... However i think the rubber is to hard for the street. They need heat to work well, so not very nice on the street. Much less grip when Cold than the contis.
  2. P

FK2 FK2 Tyres

Well obviously, but it's not a problem as I said.
  3. P

FK2 FK2 Tyres

Well yes, during the trackday. Not a problem though. I have had the warning coming on with the contis as well. You know you can calibrate it yourself? Or disable it
  4. P

FK2 FK2 Tyres

Yoko AD08 245/35/19 0 strech. However a bit more slippery when Cold compared to the contis, also a bit more torque-steer, but these tires has survived at least 3 trackdays (if not more) on an FK2 and still look new. I belive Honda made them stretchy for steering response.
  5. P

FK2 FK2 Tyres

Now i've tried them on the track. Works well, wears well. Probably will last long. A bit more slippery than the contis when cold though.
  6. P

FK2 Fuel for FK2

Because there is no such thing as a performance fuel for a normal Civic. If this was a proper racecar then sure, but it's a normal Civic with a turbo on it and some nice gadgets. Im not saying that it's not a nice car. Just that there is no need for a "performance fuel". If Honda says 95 is OK...
  7. P

FK2 Fuel for FK2

Why spend money for something you dont need? Fill it with 95+ whenever on the track, to be safe. Other than that I see no point.
  8. P

FK2 Fuel for FK2

If the manual says 95, then 95 is fine. No need to ponder about it... And hey, who says V-power is any better? Shell themselves? I know why high octane is good, but when they put ehantol in it (as they all do) does that not make it worse? Too much ethanol and the car would run too lean, and the...
  9. P

FK2 R+ mode

Not usable on the road. The car is unsafe, might aswell bounce off the road... Track only. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  10. P

FK2 woah!!! Has anyone seen these yet??

What is this good for? Does it even increase safety? Might aswell make it worse. Dont want that pipe up your back on a crash... Looks weak. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  11. P

FK2 FK2 Tyres

I've heared the AD08 245's Works really well on the FK2, at least for the track. I will try mine out in a few weeks with these. It also looks much better, no stretch as with the OEM tires. And lasts longer. I went on 7-8 trackday events (including some timeattack competition) on AD08R's with my...
  12. P

FK2 FK2 general discussion

OK. So this was the memo that was supposed to be released on the 5th? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  13. P

Yeah that info is old by now. But any info from Honda would be good. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  14. P

How about that memo Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  15. P

Thats why this info needs to come from Honda. And if it is of importance, im sure they will tell at some point. At least I hope... Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Back