• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Paul-CTR

1. P

DC2 DB8 DC5 Found my next car

Nice m8 I love black tegs, glad your changing the rims to the buddyclub ones as those look a bit max flowery to me. Post more pics when you change the wheels!
  2. P

Pipercross V Force

8)
  3. P

Challenging for the Number 1 spot. :twisted: Pics on P3.

Scousefella! U should have pmed me when you were doing this. I had some good ideas at ITG which were never implemented due to cost and time constraints. I have my reservations about this kit to be honest but if your happy and the car performs well then thats all that matters.
  4. P

Pilot EXALTO PE2 205/45 ZR17 88W

Excellent tyres. The best I have come across for the CTR.
  5. P

HELP! my car is making weird noises

Sounds more like pads though..... you say you've never changed your rears? Well now could be about time.
  6. P

Suggestions please (for the car)

Protect your engine... Get a custom made intercooler or wait for the much delayed jackson cooler. Fit 1 stage colder spark plugs, should help a little. Also look into fitting an oil cooler, specially if your planning to go track.
  7. P

Car quiet again !

So that was your DC header and engine mounts lying there. Tom was telling me how your gf hated the noise lol! I was trying to get him to sell it to me but he wanted it for one of his race cars.
  8. P

9psi max injector duty question!

For a street kit that is impressive power. Are you still on standard injectors? As for the launching, i wouldn't really do it unless your clutch is upgraded.
  9. P

Its a wise move imo. What was your figures at the hubs again from abbey?
  10. P

Something I hope comes in the new CTR

When I first got the car I took it for a long drive. Next morning i was literally paralysed. My whole back was fooked. I realised it was the car seats pretty quickly and I was on the verge of selling it after a couple of days. I loved the car so much though that i stuck with it and I am so glad...
  11. P

My research into benefits of higher RON rating

How the fook do you guys get 300+ out of your tanks so easily? I managed 320 once but that was with barely any vtec sitting on the motorway at a strict 70mph all the way. Well.... most of the way... Last week I got 240ish miles from a full tank of Tesco 99.
  12. P

The real bottom line is don't go forced induction without a chargecooler. If you look at it from a wider perspective, it was never going to be efficient. Sure its a cheap way to go SC'd but at what cost? All the JRSC does is generate heat after a certain amount of boost and that hurts the...
  13. P

Supercharged Civic

But wasn't this also related to the fact that the DC5 has a higher rate of compression?
  14. P

DS2500 pads

Is it not something to do with the shims?
  15. P

JRSC - Unit Price?

Fitting & Mapping costs are around £650ish..
Back