• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Paulos

1. Paulos

Possible bottom end engine fail? With video!

I believe I have spun a big end bearing, watched quite a few videos of other ep3's that have spun a bearing and it sounds almost identicle. Hopefully the crank isn't damaged so it will just be a case of another set of bearings
  2. Paulos

Possible bottom end engine fail? With video!

If its just the water pump that would be awesome but I'm not getting my hopes up. A mechanic friend of mine is coming today to have a look, so will find out the diagnosis soon enough
  3. Paulos

Immobiliser problem

Tried it. No matter how quickly I start my car I still have to unlock it again in order to start it. Strange!
  4. Paulos

Immobiliser problem

I will try and start it as soon as a get sat down. So probably only 10 seconds. I will try doing it quicker after work see if it works. Doubt it will though, it's been the same For the 1.5 years iv had it. Thanks anyway :)
  5. Paulos

Immobiliser problem

Hi I have a Possible problem with my immobiliser in my 02 ep3 Is it normal that I have to unlock my car twice in order to start my Car? Once to unlock the central locking and then again to start my car. If I unlock my car just using the key in the lock and open the car the alarm will go...
  6. Paulos

ksport coilovers are to high! help please

The spring might be softer on the ksport ones so will sag more when the weight Of the car is on it? Then it might just be dampened a lot more to Make up for the softer spring? I have no idea really and that's just a guess, but it Might be feasible :)
  7. Paulos

Wheel Identification Needed: Konig ???

Good man. Now quickly set those wheels on fire so Nobody can use them ever again :)
  8. Paulos

Superpro caster increase bushes.

Hi all. My bushes in my lower controll arms are knackered. So I have managed to buy some new controll arms with the superpro caster increase bushes already fitted. When I get these fitted and my alignment done again, will I need to get the settings changed to anything special? Toe in...
  9. Paulos

Wheel Identification Needed: Konig ???

Those are discusting, please change them back to standard or something better. :)
  10. Paulos

rattle from Suspension

I also have this problem. I think. When you go over rough Tarmac can you hear it? Or like cobbles or something?
  11. Paulos

Where to by an hydroshield for aem cai

Hi all. As per title. And what size would I need for an AEM CAI. Driving in heavy rain this morning, must of sucked in abit of spray or something. Car ran rough for 5 minutes and then was fine again. So going to get a hydroshield, hopefully will help and I won't be ********...
  12. Paulos

TYPE R CHIP 25 BHP!!!!!

These resistors cost 1p to make
  13. Paulos

does any one know whats the lowest et I could go for my ep3?

I have 7.5j 48et on my ep3, lowered 30mm with 5 mm spacers and it only just fits in the arch. And does scrape abit on rough roads. I imagine You will have a lot of work to do to get 8.5j on. And you don't want your tyres to be catching on your rear springs bby sitting them further in etc. is...
  14. Paulos

anyone seen this before?....exploding rear windscreen!

Very interesting information mate! Thank you Mine must of been due to the different temperatures, Warm on the inside, cold on the outside! Must of caused it to bend slightly and then just shatter!
Back