• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Payney

1. P

New owner advice please

Thanks loxy great advice mate. I'm not sure what to do about the aircon to be honest, got a feeling it might be an expensive fix. Got any ballpark figure for the chain and tensioner?
  2. P

New owner advice please

Hey guys Recently brought my 2008 CTR. Had it about two months now and it seems to be running ok..just after some advice really on things I really need to get checked out. It's done just over 100k with only a partial service history. Took a bit of a punt on it if im honest.Soon as I got it went...
  3. P

Double Din install FN2

Well..finally had chance to fit the new stereo today..went suprisingly well actually I'm well chuffed. I'll stick some photos up when I figure out how to do it! One issue I do have is the fascia (cheaper one from Hondabitz) doesn't sit as flush as I would like.it's not terrible but is kinda...
  4. P

Double Din install FN2

Dunno how I missed that one..absolute last one..How do you then change thetime for the clock display once the new stereo is in?or do u lose this ability as it's done on the old head unit buttons?
  5. P

Double Din install FN2

Last question..does this come with the lead for the a/c display to still work?
  6. P

Double Din install FN2

Cheers for the reply mate. I did look at that kit but couldn't wait for it to come back in stock. I've already ordered the one I listed above. Can I just buy a cage separately then? I'm presuming it's easier / will look better with a cage?
  7. P

Double Din install FN2

Hi Guys I'm hoping to install a double din in my 2008 FN2. Upgraded from a diesel SI but lost my AUX port.. so all i really want to do is Bluetooth my phone audio over. I just want to make sure I have ordered all the right bits I need before I take the plunge(I've never put a stereo in before...
Back