• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by pbryant_knight

1. P

My Black FN2 Type R

Yeah, when i first got the car i wasn't too keen on the spoiler. its really grown on me now. I know this sounds daft but in the flesh it looks much better than in photos. probably because it looks better at certain angles than others. As for the wheels, I had considered Mugen wheels but i...
  2. P

My Black FN2 Type R

Well, Thought i'd share some pics of my FN2. Been off work this week so managed to get the car to the bodyshop to have the Mugen front splitter, rear diffuser and front grille painted and fitted. Really pleased with the look of the car now. Sets it off with the Mugen rear wing and vented...
  3. P

Loxy's Type R #4

I know what you mean about the exhaust. My last GTO had a loud exhaust and it was really hard to live with on a daily basis. I ended up sticking two bags of steel wool up the pipes into the back box to quieten it down. It was just bearable then. Peter.
  4. P

Loxy's Type R #4

Looks awesome with the splitter and diffuser mate. I'd never seen the white insert for the mugen badge either until now. Will you be getting the mugen grille as well? Peter
  5. P

FN2 My FN2: love/hate

Fuel consumption - I think it's pretty good. Don't know what you're used to but i've had Supra, 300zx, Mitsubishi GTO, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Corvette, Trans Am, Camaro, etc and my FN2 Type R fuel economoy beats any of those by miles. It's even slightly better than my standard 2 litre Preludes of...
  6. P

FN2 Fitting Mugen body parts

Looking to hopefully get these Mugen style parts ordered and fitted by the beginning of July. Is the mugen front splitter any lower than the stock or is it just a different shape? I don't really want to cause any speed bump clearing issues as this is bad enough already lol. I'm going to get...
  7. P

FN2 how do I get a spare key transponder for my FN2?

Further Update. Cannot fault the Honda Garage. They have supplied and fitted a full new lock set with 2 key transponders and are also refunding my original payment for the key. Peter
  8. P

MarBras milano FN2 #00252

I've got genuine mugen spoiler and vented wings but want to complete the look with the rear diffuser and front splitter but can't afford the genuine Mugen ones. Was looking at the cheap ones on eBay and Loxy suggested the type r kits stuff as they seem to be a decent fit.
  9. P

They bloody better. They're speaking to the service manager first thing Monday morning.
  10. P

Update: Well, got my key ordered from Honda, came in last week and went this morning to get it coded. They called me into the workshop to advise that they now can't get either key to turn in the ignition barrel!! So they've buggered my car and I'm now driving a Honda Jazz as a courtesy car...
  11. P

Thanks for the advice. I'll look into the other Kits and weigh up the costs.
  12. P

MarBras milano FN2 #00252

There's no law on the brightness of reverse lights and from what I can tell, the brighter the better. These serve a dual purpose of letting people know you're reversing and also lighting up the road behind you so you can see where you're going in times of poor lighting. Peter.
  13. P

Can't find your write up mate. Tried using the search feature in different ways and still no luck. Do do you have a link? This is is the rear splitter I was considering. Anyone had any experience with this? http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=321725378804 Peter
  14. P

Cheers Loxy. I was hoping they'd be like my Prelude skirts where you used the original bumper and then fitted the skirt extension to it. I'll check out the how to guide you posted :) Peter
  15. P

I'm still undecided what to do in this area but the answers here may help sway my decision. My car already has the Mugen front vented wings and the Mugen spoiler so i was considering completing the look with the front splitter and rear splitter/bumper extension with the circular tail pipes...
Back