• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by perry.jones

1. P

EP3 PLM header

Hey guys, looking to buy the PLM header for my ep3 type r. Iv got a gruppe m intake and an invidia G200 catback exhaust fitted at the moment. Just wondering if i install the PLM header with a small 100 cel high flow cat, will i get much more power ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. P

EP3 BBS rims

Where can i get cheap BBS rims??? Want a set for my ep3 type r. Something like in the pic. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. P

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Ok thanks man. Yeah there well worth it, still pricey but what can you do haha. What about the mugen grill? How do they fit? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. P

EP3 What rims are these?

Yeah was thinking they might have been. BBS are always pricey. I think replicas will be alright, so many out there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. P

EP3 Mugen grill ep3r

Hi im looking to purchase the mugen pre facelift front grill for my 03 ep3 type r. Does anyone no how they are fitted? Are they a straight fit, i dont no anything about them Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. P

EP3 What rims are these?

Does anyone no what rims these are, where i can get them and how much? Wanting my ep3 to look like this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. P

EP3 Ep3r wheel specs

Oh ok, thanks man Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. P

EP3 Ep3r wheel specs

7j? Whats that? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. P

EP3 Ep3r wheel specs

Hi guys i own an 03 ep3 type r and im looking to buy a new set of rims but to use the same tyres i have now on my stock ep3 rims to go on the new rims. What are the wheel specs of the stock ep3 type r rims??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. P

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Hey mate im looking to buy the mugen adjustable spoiler for my 03 ep3 type r. I heard that you once owned one. I was wondering where i could purchase one and for how much, aswell as how the fitment works out too. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. P

Shorty1991's silver seeker fn2

How much did the rims cost? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back