• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Phil-T

1. P

Premier Type R

good man :P
  2. P

Premier Type R

come on guys, i have to justify the extra i paid, rite :lol:
  3. P

Premier Type R

I love those recaros, they are perfect for daily commuting. They look cool and so far all the feedbacks from my friends / colleagues are positive :twisted:
  4. P

JVC KD-AVX1

Cheers for the photos, Mark. I know the small screen is not practical, but I like that design, look superb on magazine but too big for the CTR dash perhaps?! I donno man...... csiu - I do like your Alpine alot, but I want something different, else our cars will look "identical" except for...
  5. P

JVC KD-AVX1

I would like to upgrade my ICE but not sure what is the best on the market at the moment... Q - Has anybody got photos of the JVC KD-AVX1 installed on their CTR? What's your opinion in terms of the sound / video quality? Is it worth the money? Cheers :D
  6. P

new wipers? where from?

a brand new set of wipers from the dealer cost less than 25 quid
  7. P

My mostly show and no go CTR....

Totally agreed... I can just imagine how nice it will look once the Mugen rear spoiler is fitted =P~ Top job :smt023
  8. P

Average mileage

I covered 1300 mile in the first 6 weeks of ownership :twisted: lovin' every moment of it.........
  9. P

some people have to much money!!!

That's right. I doubt if the CTR chassis can handle that much power :shock: a brand new Evo fQ-320 cost 29k and the handling of that car is just amazing not to mention the acceleration... I never driven such a well balanced car 8)
  10. P

Something I hope comes in the new CTR

how about an armrest? :lol:
  11. P

Would you like to see more colour choices on the new CTR

I think the indigo blue pearl on the accord will look nice on the CTR, but still... won't change my NHB for anything :lol:
Back