• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Philb65

1. P

FK8 Fk8 and discounts?

Nice to hear you are enjoying the Fezzer. All the best, Phil
  2. P

FK8 Fk8 and discounts?

Everyone loves a bit of snap crackle and pop whether they admit it or not!
  3. P

FK8 Fk8 and discounts?

£24k with discount so probably right!
  4. P

FK8 Fk8 and discounts?

Well that was eventful and probably my shortest involvement on a forum! Test drove the Fiesta and Focus, the focus is very much like the R, great engine, good steering, brakes I wasn’t so sure on didn’t have much initial bite, interior a nice place to be although very dark but fit and finish...
  5. P

FK8 Fk8 and discounts?

If the dealer will take my A6 without the windscreen being done I won’t bother testing anything else but I doubt it. The wife is picking her car up today so while I’m there I’m going to have a look at the Focus ST and Fiesta ST. Just interested to see what they are like, especially the Fiesta...
  6. P

FK8 Fk8 and discounts?

Probably wise words, but if the tweeks make it better then it will be a truly amazing car. Gear shifts were great precise and positive, how that will improve will be finite I’d guess. Suspension was excellent, seemed compliant on poor surfaces and planted when pushing on in all modes. Much more...
  7. P

FK8 Fk8 and discounts?

I’ll take a look thanks. The only problem I’ve got at the minute is the A6 needs the windscreen replacing as there’s a chip right in the drivers eye line, happened with 500 miles on the clock! Just booked it in with autoglass and can’t get a fitting time as they’ve got to order the screen in so...
  8. P

FK8 Fk8 and discounts?

Probably not sorry, I’ve got my A6 to pex against any new purchase. I’ll start calling a few dealers, might get some sort of month end deal. Said I’d give my local dealer a few days to come up with an offer but I’m not holding my breath.
  9. P

FK8 Fk8 and discounts?

Hi, new to the forum. Test drove a lovely blue FK8 demo with 50 miles on the clock yesterday and I’m now on the hunt for one. Loved the car, everything in the reviews I’ve read and seen are true it’s a belting drive. The looks have grown on me as well, looks pretty mean from the front! Had an M2...
Back