• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by philjk

1. philjk

FN2 Mot with De-Cat

Hi Does anyone know if there is a way to get my fn2 type r through an emissions test on MOT. Looking to part ex it at a main dealer. It’s got the intercooled supercharger kit on. So bigger injectors, full exhaust replaced, manifold including De-Cat. Had it done at TDI north but they’re no longer...
  2. philjk

FN2 Supercharged FN2 type r clutch

TDI North have advised
  3. philjk

OEM isn't good for 220 torque. Have Limited slip diff so in the dry very little spin if driven properly. Has been tuned by TDI.
  4. philjk

Hi chaps, My fn2 type r clutch has given up on me. Was wondering if anyone has a preferred clutch that will support 220lb torque , 354 BHP. I noticed on youtube an ep3 running over 400 bhp with an Exedy stage 1 clutch and wondered if I can go the same route. It's not a track car it's my daily...
  5. philjk

fn2 type r longer 6th gear

Just downloaded and saved the cal. Altered 6th gear ratio and uploaded. Took for a test and cruise control is now back in it’s full glory. Cheers John
  6. philjk

Hi John. No TDI fitted it for me. That does look around the price they charged minus fitting that is. Cheers for finding that, i’ll give it a try. I haven’t got much hope though getting it working as I’m sure TDI said once the fn2 is supercharged and tuned it will knock the cruise control off...
  7. philjk

I have a longer 6th gear on my rotrex fn2 type r. I am trying to find the gear ratio for it. Stock seems to be 0.738. I need this so i can enter it into flashpro in an attempt to get cruise control up and running again. cheers
  8. philjk

Supercharged Fn2 clutch Ideas

Cheers Smeghead. I’ve found more meat on the bone by adjusting the Master cylinder push rod. Got the biting point just bellow half way with no slip. Hope this doesn’t mean the release bearing is on its way out instead. No noises though. I have been looking at Exedy on the tegiwa site. Quite a...
  9. philjk

Cheers, Yeh that’s the way I was thinking. Would be nice is a fellow supercharged Fn2 owner could share their experiences
  10. philjk

I’m after ideas for an ideal clutch for my daily drive. My competition stage 2 that’s currently on has only lasted 8,000 miles. No track days, minimal abuse. Ran in sensibly and I don’t ride it. Had fluid changed. I’ve seen a you tube clip of an ep3 with an exedy stage 1 clutch. Been on the...
  11. philjk

Fuel gauge on Flash Pro tuned fn2 type r

What tuning solution were you using then John when you had your Fn2 supercharged? I’m assuming bigger injectors were part of the kit.
  12. philjk

Hi john, Paul said it has never worked lol. I will ask him about the hybrid and also ask him to put the settings in anyway for the 750cc injectors . It can’t hurt to try. Still no mention if this problem exists on the ECUtek solution.
  13. philjk

Emailed Paul at TDI and he said it’s a problem Hondata have had since day one and there is no solutions. He said altering the settings will make a difference to the MPG average but won’t alter the fuel gauge problem. Even though Hondata say this will fix it. ?????????????????????
  14. philjk

Cheers John. At least there is a fix then. I will be back down there in a couple of months so I’ll get them to have a look at it. Again cheers
  15. philjk

I'm starting to have problems with the fuel gauge on my fn2 type r. I've got the super sport rotrex kit on, which has been TDI north tuned via flash pro. At first all was ok but now when the fuel gauge reaches half it sits there for a couple of days then rapidly drops to empty. At first I...
Back