• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by pidge

1. pidge

brake fade

I'm gonna replace discs and pads what do you recommend what fluid not a race fluid as it eats seals I also have braided hoses
  2. pidge

brake fade

Without spending shed loads of money trying different brakes it's alot easier to ask lol
  3. pidge

brake fade

Maybe I have worked them hard without and temp sensors I don't know how hot they are what I was asking was has anyone had this problem and if so how did they cure it ... Not to tell me to brake earlier did they ever tell Hamilton to brake earlier no they fixed it lol
  4. pidge

brake fade

The junction is about 20 miles from my house so there was plenty of hard braking before I got there as for brake earlier do I really need to answer that one lol
  5. pidge

brake fade

on my way to work the other day at the same junction i always brake hard at i got massive brake fade and missed the turning ive got a dc2 with prelude front calipers and slotted discs standard on the rear has anyone got any ideas
  6. pidge

hi hows you?

hi hows you?
Back