• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by pistol pete

1. pistol pete

Alignment question EP3

I don't no.... worth getting? i have some camber bolts in my bolt pot... camber arms for rear.. expensive?
  2. pistol pete

Alignment question EP3

How do everyone. I am about to get the alignment done on the CTR ep3 I have seen lots of comments there is a general better than stock setup that makes them drive even better Anyone know what it is . or best stock alignment? cheers
  3. pistol pete

Notchy? at dead straight

yep he checked them in MOt gave it a good shake etc. all seemed fine, i thought it may be them too
  4. pistol pete

Notchy? at dead straight

So steering.. on mine it steers and drives perfectly.. except when on a straight road trying to go straight there is like a notch at dead centre, it will either be slightly left or slightly right, so contantly adjusting the steering,. Its just had MOt and i asked to extra check there was no...
  5. pistol pete

Cosmic Grey 2005 EP3 Civic Type R

looking gooood actually no they look terrible, give them to me :p
  6. pistol pete

EP3, Diamond in the rough????

Well if anyone is interested in following on pistonheads is my build thread for the MR2 https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=47&t=1806811&i=999999 Friday saw New mot on the civic, passed with flying colours, also had the uniroyal rainsport 3s fitted so now have nice matching...
  7. pistol pete

Cosmic Grey 2005 EP3 Civic Type R

look9ng better than the 2.slow :p :asw:
  8. pistol pete

Thanks for the comments people. Some updates for you. the exhaust started blowing pretty badly, i already knew it was on its way out, the joys of living by the sea. There was a "ep3 breaker" in romford the had a blitz NUr spec and Spoon exhaust, so travelled up to go look at these.. The blitz...
  9. pistol pete

AD08r as a daily?

thanks guys/gals!!! yeah i am thinking i am going to stick some nice new ruber on my current wheels, keep and eye out for just a set of wheels, if not ill paint mine myself ill see what deals my mates in tyreshop can sort me out with
  10. pistol pete

AD08r as a daily?

okay might grab the wheels and then run them till they wear down as they are brand new and wheels and tyres £450
  11. pistol pete

thanks i had heard it can come in there. I did spray all the rear and got nothing through. ill pull them out and check
  12. pistol pete

AD08r as a daily?

Like a hooligan :) okay thats more than i expected.. Standing water is the only worry then....
  13. pistol pete

Hi All. So i am a toyota guy.. i'll get that out there straight away :) I have had many different cars, but never a honda.. so it came time to take my MK3 mr2 off the road to build my ultimate sprint car, currently racing a RX8 but want to get back to MR2s So i wanted a new daily...
  14. pistol pete

AD08r as a daily?

Hi all i am about to put a post up about my new CTR EP3. The wheels are badly corroded so been looking for a new set of wheels and tyres. Some buddy club wheels have come up down the road from me with AD08r's on... how will these fair on a daily driver. i know not to expect miles out of...
Back