• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by PMP

1. PMP

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

How long were the lines on before they started to perish mate? - Stevie's fitting some for me at the end of the month!
  2. PMP

Burn it. Burn it with fire. ...you probably shouldn't do that. If you do anyway, don't tell them I told you to do it... :wink:
  3. PMP

I'm booked at Stevie's place on the 30th if you're about buddy? - looking forward to seeing it in the flesh!
  4. PMP

Off to the Nurburgring next week

Yes mate it was indeed!!... Also did the ringtaxi which was epic!
  5. PMP

mfnick's Blobeye Impreza STi

Buy dem wheels!! Nice car buddy!
  6. PMP

Off to the Nurburgring next week

I Got made to look like a little girl by the locals.... Got done by a classic mini in my M3.... (Clearly not standard....)
  7. PMP

My S15

Every time I look at my e-mails; "Walkden commented on thread 'My S15'..." think you are going to need to check your exhaust for manfat every morning at JAE Mark :lol:
  8. PMP

My S15

Looking very nice mate, love the GM! as for headunit, I've just put one of the 2013 alpine units in the S2K, it's got some good features and the quality of the Bluetooth streaming is very impressive... Previews available at JAE :)
  9. PMP

PMP's Storm Grey S2k...

Yes mate im on S2Ki, it's just not the same as this place!! Not had the bushes checked as of yet but will be taking it to Stevie (Grinspeed) for a good going over later in the year. Got it from a Honda Dealer so 'shouldnt' have any issues. As for the hard top, I did think about the GT, but I...
  10. PMP

PMP's Storm Grey S2k...

Yes mate - all over it!! I want my coffee this year though!!
  11. PMP

BEST CAR WAX????

Best wax I have ever used. It's not the cheapest but im still on the same can as 2 years ago!! http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/collinite/915-marque-d-elegance.aspx?source=google-base&variant=1606&gclid=CNeMnon24bgCFXLItAoda1EAgw
  12. PMP

PMP's Storm Grey S2k...

Cheers buddy - it's got VSA, but i'll happily admit it's not been off yet lol!... When you say recently, you're not toying with changing the scoob already are you?!
  13. PMP

PMP's Storm Grey S2k...

Well, after a break from jap I am back! I sorely miss the M3, but after taking her to the 'ring and needing some new tyres, and inspection 2 service etc it was a good time to move on. I'm in the process for saving for a mortgage so thought i'd try and be sensible and try the devils fuel. I had...
  14. PMP

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Must be another 'WUT'mobile around then... I'll try and stop you so I can have a nosey if I see you!
  15. PMP

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Nice car Suits, you still Brentwood way?, I'm sure I've seen a blue Z with 'wut' on it around...
Back