• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by PMT101

1. PMT101

Reverse up hill surge / judder ...... Help! 3rd clutch by 35k!

I have witnessed clutches on a Nissan Primastar van wear out one after the other, and that was due to a slightly out of align input shaft on the gearbox.
  2. PMT101

exhaust leak?(pics)

I can pop over and have a closer look if you like?
  3. PMT101

My Cosmic ep3

Welcome Jase! Good to have a fellow EP3 owner locally.
  4. PMT101

My Satin EP3

New Toda cat back system.
  5. PMT101

Toda Exhaust Knocking

Hello guys, I've just recently purchased a second hand Toda exhaust system, had it fitted over a week ago, and its knocking against the floor pan and fowling against the rear ARB. My car is a UKDM EP3 and this exhaust came off a JDM EP3 (thought I should mention this). I was wondering if anyone...
  6. PMT101

Mugen twin loop?

I have e-mailed Mugen Euro and most of the Mugen registered retailers and they say the Euro spec twinloop system has been discontinued. If I can't get a twinloop system I'll have to just make do with a Toda system.
  7. PMT101

My Satin EP3

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss251/philipmtall/IMG_0430.jpg Now lowered on Eibach Pro springs, J's Racing strut brace and a Tegiwa brake master cylinder stopper fitted.
  8. PMT101

UKDM - Under bonnet project

Well thats an upgrade on the oem trim, original too. I like it.
  9. PMT101

JDM compatibility with UKDM EP3

What I meant was, I have a UKDM EP3 and was wondering if I could basically put JDM parts on mine (Headlights and indicator/wiper stalk... only to realise JDM Indicator stalks may not have rear fog switch). But for the JDM headlights, I would really like to have some on my car.
  10. PMT101

Thanks for the input guys, it was just a thought that crossed my mind during the weekend. Might be worth me doing a bit more research. Cheers.
  11. PMT101

I've had a browse around the forum but I can't see any information regarding this. Has anyone tried putting pre-facelift JDM HIDs into a pre-facelift UK EP3? If so, are they plug and play or a case of rewiring? Also, are the JDM Indicator/wiper stalks opposite sides to the UK models (Indicator...
  12. PMT101

My Satin EP3

Scruffy, can't remember which website I found the sticker on. Sure does get a bit of attention. Ive seen one SS EP3 with JDM white alloys, looked pretty good tbh.
  13. PMT101

My Satin EP3

Standard mate, just really looked after ;D
  14. PMT101

Do-Luck VTec Indicators... Dont call it a come back :) !!!!!

VTEC kicked in yo! Im in for one of those!
  15. PMT101

my silver ep3,

Other than the lights and the wheels, the car looks nice, the facelift lights look good but not sure if they are compatible with the prefacelift. Im sure theres a thread in here somewhere. I personally like the OEM look, but each to their own i guess.
Back