• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Premier Edition 2005

1. Premier Edition 2005

Got my insurance renewal....

I've had my renewal through from admiral (£611) £100 or so more than last year. So as you do I shopped around. Elephant 12 months was 420 something so naturally i called admiral to cancel. When I said what I had been quoted their reply was "oh, I don't think we can match that. Who was it with?)...
  2. Premier Edition 2005

Help!!! Continental Contact Sport 5 215 45 17 87w VS 205 45 17 88w

Hi all, I went tyre shopping at the weekend on the off chance someone would have 4 good tyres, no joy. I want CCS5's but unsure which size and load to opt for? 215 45 17 87w 205 45 17 88w I know they also come in 215 45 17 91w but thought that was a big jump in terms of load from the...
  3. Premier Edition 2005

215 45 17 on OEM - ep3

Morning all, going to venture out today to buy new tyres. Looking at conti sport 5's. As per the title will 215-45's fit ok on standard alloys?
  4. Premier Edition 2005

FN2 Workshop Manual

Stu any chance I could have a copy? Cheers Stuart
  5. Premier Edition 2005

AEM CAI or TEGIWA M?

It's £340 on tegiwa site plus £10 delivery charge
  6. Premier Edition 2005

AEM CAI or TEGIWA M?

Gruppe M is the daddy. Tegiwa is a replica of this
  7. Premier Edition 2005

AEM CAI or TEGIWA M?

Tegiwa induction for sale on this forum. See for sale threads
  8. Premier Edition 2005

Ep3 alarm always going off

Several times my car alarm has been going off randomly. I have since found the issue to be my aerial. It leaks water straight into the alarm sensors to the point it drips when turning round corners. I'll fix the leak this weekend but is my alarm Uncle Bucked?
  9. Premier Edition 2005

Supersprint B-Pipe .. Yes or No

Yeah new to mods but purely down to this forum it sounds like there's not much point modding unless you remap. Right I'm having a drink with the mrs so I'll get her drink and take advantage, get her to agree, I'll also mention getting a remap
  10. Premier Edition 2005

So wouldn't notice anything really from the SS B-pipe. Is this due to the brand or standard back box? Your CTR sounds good, even had the mrs saying that sounds better than Supersprint! Think she is just saying that as she's after my bank card for a Shopping spree!!
  11. Premier Edition 2005

@ Devil84 - already posted on the ECU thread, I'm 900 mile round trip! I'd have to find somewhere really good to take the mrs if i drove down
  12. Premier Edition 2005

So are we saying there will be very little gain and why bother? Recommend forking out? I just don't like big bore thus why I was looking to keep standard back box
  13. Premier Edition 2005

I've just been locking at that site, weird!! Really good price too if it does the job
  14. Premier Edition 2005

I was looking to upgrade the exhaust but not looking for the noise. Having a read the exhausts that are not to loud but give good gains cost a good whack. I heard that keeping standard B box and header with after market B- pipe also gives good gains and isn't to loud. If this is the case would...
Back